Thread: Wow fast mover

Default Wow fast mover

Just was looking at reviews page and notice a young lady getting her first review. But then noticed that her reviewer had only 3 reviews, of which his first was also a virgin review for another Lady. Coincidental you might say until you realise first review was in Cork and 4 days later his 2nd review is in Citywest. Seems odd do you not think? But even more suspicious is within an hour or 2 of his 2nd review ( which was in Citywest) a 3rd review but back in Cork. Wow this guy certainly moves....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big_AL For This Useful Post:

click n pick (14-12-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big_AL View Post
    Just was looking at reviews page and notice a young lady getting her first review. But then noticed that her reviewer had only 3 reviews, of which his first was also a virgin review for another Lady. Coincidental you might say until you realise first review was in Cork and 4 days later his 2nd review is in Citywest. Seems odd do you not think? But even more suspicious is within an hour or 2 of his 2nd review ( which was in Citywest) a 3rd review but back in Cork. Wow this guy certainly moves....
    Certainly surprising, i thought only Santa could move that quick between bedrooms.
    Another strange fact is that some punters only ever review new girls who only arrived. Great to be in the know

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

click n pick (14-12-18)

Reviews

Yeah, well we all know what is happening. (Except those who are approving the reviews. Too busy, or just don't care?)

Been happening since I have been reading ads here and obvious even when I was inexperienced here. However, in the past, a few "RATS" would appear. Haven't seen a rat in ages!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

click n pick (14-12-18), oldfool (14-12-18)

Reviews

A girl was advertising in my local area a few weeks ago. Had a pretty decent amount of good reviews, then got a pretty bad one. Then over the next month she got quite a few people who just signed up to the site because how good she was they had to leave a review. Considering none of them have logged in since leaving there glowing review, I'll have to assume she was so good that they decided to retire from punting because she couldn't be topped...