Thread: Trump derangement syndrome

Default Trump derangement syndrome

Some one told me I have it just because I blame him for everything that's wrong with the world, I told them that was a micro aggression and they better respect my freedom of speech before I reported for hate speech. Typical CIS white male. Burn down the patriarchy, it's the only way to make sure everyone respects freedom of opinion!
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-12-18), Stephanie (01-12-18)

Default Roger Stone arrested

“ Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by

a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller.

He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia

on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding,

five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...ted/index.html

Trump Derangement Syndrome indeed !!

What’s the count now : Flynn , Manafort , Cohen , who am I forgetting ?

And it’s getting closer and closer >> who next ? Kushner ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    “ Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by

a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller.

He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia

on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding,

five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...ted/index.html

Trump Derangement Syndrome indeed !!

What’s the count now : Flynn , Manafort , Cohen , who am I forgetting ?

And it’s getting closer and closer >> who next ? Kushner ?
    Never mind the wall with Mexico, The Donald needs a legal impeachment-proof firewall around himself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (25-01-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Never mind the wall with Mexico, The Donald needs a legal impeachment-proof firewall around himself.
    You mean a bias supreme court?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (25-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    You mean a bias supreme court?
    Funny you should mention the SCOTUS [Supreme Court of the US] ..

Right now they are reversing the Civil Rights era rulings on discrimination ,

on fair housing ( << both of which rulings were across the board anti discrimination.

Meaning women , the disabled , people of color [or ‘the Negro’ as it was stated back then] ) ,

and they are intending to do away w Affirmative Action — which has been a point of contention

in society for some while : many people (non-colored ppl) proclaiming victory over racism and

racial discrimination and therefore claiming no longer need for AfAction .

( SCOTUS is doing the exact same : claiming Victory over racism and discrimination , and now

wanting to do away with the very laws that had made any progress possible . )

These reversal of SCourt rulings will open the wider society to the return of covert And

blatant racism , back to discrimination with impunity in housing access , in employment

opportunities , in school choices (including kindergarten - just think) , in healthcare ,

in hotels one may stay at (gays may not be welcome [read Allowed !] to stay in places , etc .

There was (and for now still is in place) such a thing as ‘unintended consequences clause .

Meaning : even if an Organisation (or bank , or landlord , or school , or etc. ) did not

‘Intentionally’ discriminate based on color gender age disability etc. , but their policies resulted

in a markedly skewed result , or a marked disadvantage or segregation of the people ,

then they could be held accountable and required to change their policies where such

discriminatory outcomes did not result from their overt or cover actions .

The SCOTUS is now firmly a Right Wing entity , and they have it on their immediate agenda

to gut Martin Luther King’s Legacy ( the Three rulings) , which benefited not only the black

people of the country , but also imparted an ethos of Equality and laid the foundation for

a more equal ground for ALL .

If SCOTUS reverses or guts these rulings we’ll be returning to Jim Crow . For women as well .

They’ll be looking at Title IX and Roe v Wade next : the very law that Ireland has just passed

( >> Legal Definition of Roe v. Wade. 410 U.S. 113 (1973), established a woman's right to have an abortion without undue restrictive interference from the government. The Court held that a woman's right to decide for herself to bring or not bring a pregnancy to term is guaranteed under the Fourteenth Amendment.

already in several states abortion access has been significantly curtailed .

Biased Supreme Court ? My God !

Last edited by Stephanie; 25-01-19 at 15:23.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

SCOUTUS sounds like what happens after a dose of guinness and curry
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post: