Thread: I want a duo with a difference

Default I want a duo with a difference

I have been thinking about a duo for a while but just haven't got around to it or seen the right girls advertising.
    So I have decided to try something different. I will ask if the lady is sharing and book her for 30 mins and her friend for the next.
    Just something about the idea of getting up into shower ,dressed and knocking on door of the next room to go again has me like a rock.
    So good idea or bad ?

SUPER idea..have done it once..very exciting

Reviews

I've done similar before

Had an appointment with 1 lady. Chilled out with a pint for a while then on to the next lady.
    Couldn't stop smiling when drinking the pint

I've done similar alright one before a business meeting and one after.
    It's just going straight from one girl to another that has me going . I am going to suggest it to my regular, but she might not take it too well.

Had a pop with that too.

Was so hard for the second time I could have etched crystal. Great crack all together
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1054711886464327681

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gameplayer View Post
    I have been thinking about a duo for a while but just haven't got around to it or seen the right girls advertising.
    So I have decided to try something different. I will ask if the lady is sharing and book her for 30 mins and her friend for the next.
    Just something about the idea of getting up into shower ,dressed and knocking on door of the next room to go again has me like a rock.
    So good idea or bad ?
    So you want the second lady to hang around unpaid waiting for you to finish with the first lady?
    I have actually experienced what you are talking of, but in the old days. It was a place that I visited regular and there were normally 4 to 5 girls available but only 2 treatment rooms. Even then I was taking a chance on which lady was available for round 2, or there was the option of being stored in the kitchen if I wanted to wait for a particular lady.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.