Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Female teacher "defiles" male student

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    age of consent is 16 in the UK, here its 17, another arse of a law and they met at a nightclub someone said and I do not agree thats it rape in any form,
    we need to put it into context here, its an offence but not rape but some silly judge went to town on her.

Last edited by knibbs; Today at 17:13. Reason: Floki, how's the pictures moving along ???
    I do agree it should not be classed as rape as consent was given.
    But unfortunately due to the age, it is classed as rape.

I think that this should only be classed as sex with a minor, meaning the teacher would still have to be charge and also should be registered.

As for the photos, I will see about posting one soon.
    Last edited by Floki; 01-11-19 at 17:28.

Reviews

When I was at school you were taunted and slapped about if you were a virgin, there was huge pressure to lose it but the female teachers were butch types with hairy arms, thighs and strange Mustaches and did nothing to create an erection but if there was a hot teacher we'd be on her like a fly on jam. We did not even know the age of consent or care then, teenagers nowadays are so much more streetwise, alot more smarter than we were then, different world
    We lied to get fags and booze and to get into the discos and the girls knickers, we lied to the older girls to get our leg over and once you got the cherry popped you were accepted as one of the lads now at school not treated like you had an ailment like before
    They were better times back then, I do miss those times and often reminisce about that girl and where she'd be now, sorry..............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I do agree it should not be classed as rape as consent was given.
    But unfortunately due to the age, it is classed as rape.

I think that this should only be classed as sex with a minor, meaning the teacher would still have to be charge and also should be registered.

As for the photos, I will see about posting one soon.
    Sarah is right, what was she thinking, if I had been that Lad I'd told her to book us a nice hotel room in Newry and stock-up on the Red Bull

If the roles were reversed, male teacher, female student , there’d be war and much bigger exposure too. She surely knew/knows that. In the interest of equality it must be treated as such.
    I have a friend who suffered (yes suffered) similar in school. He was 16 too and it happened at a party after the school had made a football final. She sucked his cock in the toilet !! She was 25. It destroyed his life, he lost friends and became an isolated figure. At the end of the day it wasn’t his fault. There’s a bigger picture to address, people think he’s ‘lucky’ to get laid. What nonsense.
    Not ALL guys are the same and are ready or able for this type of thing coming their way.
    Personally I think she should be punished heavily and treated equally as if she were male.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pblinder For This Useful Post:

Floki (01-11-19), Meursault (01-11-19), SexySarah85 (02-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pblinder View Post
    If the roles were reversed, male teacher, female student , there’d be war and much bigger exposure too. She surely knew/knows that. In the interest of equality it must be treated as such.
    I have a friend who suffered (yes suffered) similar in school. He was 16 too and it happened at a party after the school had made a football final. She sucked his cock in the toilet !! She was 25. It destroyed his life, he lost friends and became an isolated figure. At the end of the day it wasn’t his fault. There’s a bigger picture to address, people think he’s ‘lucky’ to get laid. What nonsense.
    Not ALL guys are the same and are ready or able for this type of thing coming their way.
    Personally I think she should be punished heavily and treated equally as if she were male.
    I don't see any difference if roles are reversed as long as nobody is forced. 16 year olds are sexually active and many 16 year old girls willingly sleep with older experienced guys and early 20's seems quite acceptable. Happened in my day and it happens today, they law needs to catch up with reality or we need a lot more jail cells.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

homealone1 (01-11-19)

You may not see any difference but I believe that’s not that case in general.
    And every child (16yo) is different and therefore the law must protect them

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I don't see any difference if roles are reversed as long as nobody is forced. 16 year olds are sexually active and many 16 year old girls willingly sleep with older experienced guys and early 20's seems quite acceptable. Happened in my day and it happens today, they law needs to catch up with reality or we need a lot more jail cells.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pblinder For This Useful Post:

Floki (01-11-19)

Very hard to determine or prove ‘forced’. A 16 year old psychologically may be very weak and easily influenced. The adult should know better and back off and lay somebody else. The adult is solely responsible

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pblinder For This Useful Post:

Meursault (01-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Pblinder View Post
    I agree with this. It can damage the victims lives. At that age as well everything is about appearance. you have teenagers commiting suicide because of enormous pressure put on them by other students. Can you imagine if one of those students went off with a teacher.

A teacher regardless of what age the student is should never be going off with any student in the school.

Same with doctors and patients. Lawyers and clients. It is just the principle.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

SexySarah85 (02-11-19)

I could be wrong but I feel peoples opinions would differ if it was a gay male teacher who had done this. In the modern world, what’s the difference???

A lot of female teachers in america getting in trouble for this sort of thing. Google Stephanie Peterson. She had sex with a 14 year old student in america.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast