Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fantasies

Be you gay, sure you're straight or bi curious, whats your gay fantasy? Mines drinking cum out of a condom or licking clean a flesh light after a huge load was left in it. Only had cum in my mouth once before and I don't think my dick has ever been harder! I just wanted to cum and mix it together, any of you have any fantasies about cum/getting fucked/ creampied?
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Having a man wear tights and wanking and sucking him through them!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mtl40 For This Useful Post:

bollocks (26-01-19)

Ooh that's nice, I love seeing men or ts/tv cum inside of tights and it kind of seeps through, the thoughts of licking it up gets me excited

Reviews

Love can myself. My fantasy is to come home to what's in the link and lick it all off

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia....g?fs=opencloud

6. Default

Nice picture
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 31-07-21 at 09:33.

For me as someone who is bicurious the one that gets me is chatting to an older married gent who is also slightly curious. The guy is happily married and mostly just bored one day but has wondered if being with a guy is something that would interest him. The chatting goes on and is just polite and factual at first and then a few photos are exchanged (just to show our body types) and this eventually leads to me sharing photos in tight underwear and suggestive poses. This goes on and eventually we’ve swapped nudes, I’m referring to him as Daddy and he’s really eager to sleep with me.

The best part of this is that I’m currently in this situation and have decided to try and follow through and have my first gay experience (I’m bi).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andyamcc For This Useful Post:

irishjp (07-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Love can myself. My fantasy is to come home to what's in the link and lick it all off

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia....g?fs=opencloud
    Oh yes, there's a girl I chat to, she was trying to organise a threesome with me and her bf, I do think she's gorgeous but all I was dreaming about was eating his big load out of her.

10. Default

At times I get turned on by a m/m scenario. Something alluring of a mans grip on my shaft than a woman’s.
    Having a guy on his knees take a face full would be up there

Laying under a woman in 69 as she fucked by a guy, his sack slapping against my face as he pounds her hard and blows inside her and I lap it up as it drips out of her creamy pussy

You're speaking my language brother!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast