Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a punt outside Dublin

Reviews

Default Taking a punt outside Dublin

My 4 favourite ladies have been out of Dublin for the past week, 2 in Belfast, 1 in Limerick, 1 in Cork.
    I'm Dublin based and never punt outside the capital, but I am getting withdrawal symptoms and considering the 2 hour drive to one of these cities on Sunday.
    1) should I get in the car and make the effort?
    2) should I hold the horn and be patient as the beauties will surely be back within weeks?
    3) should I stay in Dublin tomorrow and try someone new?
    Such a difficult life us Dubliners have with all these choices!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mij View Post
    My 4 favourite ladies have been out of Dublin for the past week, 2 in Belfast, 1 in Limerick, 1 in Cork.
    I'm Dublin based and never punt outside the capital, but I am getting withdrawal symptoms and considering the 2 hour drive to one of these cities on Sunday.
    2) should I hold the horn and be patient as the beauties will surely be back within weeks?
    ok may i suggest rather than a lengthy thread here that you just pop 1, 2 and 3 into a hat , give it a good hard shake and close you eyes and pick one, good luck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FredLopez View Post
    ok may i suggest rather than a lengthy thread here that you just pop 1, 2 and 3 into a hat , give it a good hard shake and close you eyes and pick one, good luck
    3 it is then. Sorted!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-09-18)

Reviews

Sleep on it and wake up tomorrow Mij and say going to......? Ahh place Cork down south, limerick west, Belfast north, Dublin east. Then spin a bottle and see where it land on, after check that city and off you go. But if Dublin then it waiting game unless you try new Lady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-09-18)

Reviews

3 it is then. Sorted!
    wise choice, if i had my way i never leave Dublin and ring fence it to keep the other non Dub punters out
    Last edited by FredLopez; 08-09-18 at 22:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    2 considerations.

First your in Dublin and the choice is unreal so why should you need to leave town.
    Second. If these are the only ladies you are prepared to see then a 2 hour drive is nothing.
    I've often done it.
    The problem is too much choice, it's like having 200 tv channels and watching the same 4 or 5 channels all the time. I think I will try a new option in Dublin and if it's €200 down the toilet I'll know next time to stick with what works.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-09-18)

Reviews

2 considerations.

First your in Dublin and the choice is unreal so why should you need to leave town.
    Second. If these are the only ladies you are prepared to see then a 2 hour drive is nothing.
    I've often done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Sleep on it and wake up tomorrow Mij and say going to......? Ahh place Cork down south, limerick west, Belfast north, Dublin east. Then spin a bottle and see where it land on, after check that city and off you go. But if Dublin then it waiting game unless you try new Lady
    It was worth my while posting, I've decided fairly quickly to take a punt on something new in Dublin. Cheers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-09-18)

Reviews

It was worth my while posting, I've decided fairly quickly to take a punt on something new in Dublin. Cheers
    Or maybe stay at home and have a wank,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (09-09-18)

Reviews

2 considerations.

I've often done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    wise choice, if i had my way i never leave Dublin and ring fence it to keep the other non Dub punters out
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Or maybe stay at home and have a wank,
    Like many others around here I'd have the money to drive a sports car if I was a total wanker.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-09-18)

Cork is a bit longer than a 2 hour drive Belfast easily done in 2hrs.
    STD 'Seize The Day'

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast