Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Threesome Advice...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson30 View Post
    A member for over 3 years with just over 100 posts who becomes suddenly chatty and appears to have an in-depth knowledge of threads, nothing suspect there I guess...nothing at all �� oh well I must have been mistaken...probably
    Same could be said about me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bulmers19 For This Useful Post:

delicious jade (07-09-18)

Reviews

Umm. Let me see if I've got this straight. This started with a wife requesting advice for a threesome for her husband. And now, somehow, it's taken off on a tangent that has landed in about 10 trillion lightyears past the Milky Way Galaxy.

I mean, I don't even......... Even by MY standards, that's pretty goddamn special!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (08-09-18), bmw528 (08-09-18), bulmers19 (07-09-18), delicious jade (07-09-18), scoobydo1 (08-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousWife View Post
    Wow...wasnt expecting that!!! Just to be clear we have a great marriage just wanted to explore sexual fantasies ive had for a long time. Ive spent long enough looking after my family and putting everyone before me so shoot me for putting myself 1st for once. The whole scenario of me asking him for a threesome and him backing out happened before my own encounter. I was asking here for advice on how to approach the subject again. To which i got great advice and i did reply to one of your comments that i needed to remember that its my fantasy and possibly not his. About me deceiving him by not telling him about my encounter, what about all the married men here??? My comment about controlling the finances was banter, i thought that was obvious. Im sorry my comments upset you, i actually really appreciated your comments here and thought you understood from a womans point of view. Obviously came across all wrong!
    Must be something in the water ye drink over there, in Ireland cause in other countries men and women do not say ''we have a great marriage'' ''I love my wife'' and cheat ...

How can a marriage/love your partner and cheat on him/her?! Fantasy or not, ye cheat, with a woman, with a man, with a Ts/Tv ... and god knows with what else..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Umm. Let me see if I've got this straight. This started with a wife requesting advice for a threesome for her husband. And now, somehow, it's taken off on a tangent that has landed in about 10 trillion lightyears past the Milky Way Galaxy.

I mean, I don't even......... Even by MY standards, that's pretty goddamn special!
    Maybe its the ldm effect

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bulmers19 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (07-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousWife View Post
    So as soon as an oppertunity presented itself i booked us into a hotel and had a few ladies here on my shortlist. I told him i had it all set up and he backed up making different excuses

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Must be something in the water ye drink over there, in Ireland cause in other countries men and women do not say ''we have a great marriage'' ''I love my wife'' and cheat ...

How can a marriage/love your partner and cheat on him/her?! Fantasy or not, ye cheat, with a woman, with a man, with a Ts/Tv ... and god knows with what else..
    Hi Rach, I've got a big poster of you and I cheat all over it every day muahh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bulmers19 View Post
    Maybe its the ldm effect
    The LDM Effect

I like it! But, it needs a bit more, shall we say 'flair'. Something like this:

THE LDM EFFECT!!

Goodbye

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bulmers19 (07-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    and god knows with what else..
    Wtf!?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (08-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Wtf!?

It's okay ... I love my partner tho.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (07-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Deluded fish forever swimming backwards in your tiny bowl of sour soup._.Im off to marry a horse._.Dreams can come true if you wake from the restraints of others meaningless opinions and live for you.

Goodbye

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (08-09-18)

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast