Thread: Stufff on Netflix

Reviews

Default Stufff on Netflix

Probably discussed before, but has anyone seen the Netflix series "Dark Web" where they talk about a cyber fetish of controlling someone through Fetlife?
    Thought it was a look into a weird alternative future.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Probably discussed before, but has anyone seen the Netflix series "Dark Web" where they talk about a cyber fetish of controlling someone through Fetlife?
    Yes. I also saw one about women who eat. they are big girls but viewers pay them to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Think i saw it. Was that the one with the first guy who was a slave to some woman over the internet? Think another episode was about a guy who was dating a sort of computer simulation. Was popular in japan. Will have to google it to remember it.

Just googled it there. Was a very good series alright. Is probably badly named because it was more about technology.

Saw another series on netflix about the sex doll industry. cant remember the name of it but it was very good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Jessy Tattoo (13-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker02 View Post
    Yes. I also saw one about women who eat. they are big girls but viewers pay them to eat.
    So you are saying they love tucking into their tucker?