Thread: Bollocksology

Default Bollocksology

... is the name of my new religious order. Our beliefs include worshipping sausages, naked Fridays, and a total abstaining from sex.

Just kidding about that last part! There is a strict no smoking policy in effect and that must be adhered to at all costs, which includes vaping. Anyone found guilty of this offense has to dress up as Betty Rubble and take Barney out for dinner.

Annual fees are €1000*, and as a registered official religion we are tax exempt! We also offer a tax haven service for a 10% fee, so if you have any sources of income you'd like to keep away from the rotten government's hands, please get in touch with our executive secretary of operations, Ruby.

* Fee payers are subject to individual investigations, with potential members being fee exempt. This is down to the judgement of his holiness, he-whose-name-must-not-be-named-and-not-as-it-appears.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lesbianlover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    10%._.at that rate you are better off paying tax in Ireland as an artist.
    But there's no PRSI, PAYE or DIRT when you save with us! Embrace your inner bollocksologist and breathe in your well earned money without paying a penny to the taxman!

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    I already do.I am tax exempt in the Netherlands and Abu Dhabi is tax free.If you throw in naked spacehopper racing on a Wednesday i might be swayed
    No can do about that spacehopper racing, but how about a free chin rub every night?

Quote Originally Posted by lesbianlover View Post
    ... is the name of my new religious order. Our beliefs include worshipping sausages, naked Fridays, and a total abstaining from sex.

Just kidding about that last part! There is a strict no smoking policy in effect and that must be adhered to at all costs, which includes vaping. Anyone found guilty of this offense has to dress up as Betty Rubble and take Barney out for dinner.

Annual fees are €1000*, and as a registered official religion we are tax exempt! We also offer a tax haven service for a 10% fee, so if you have any sources of income you'd like to keep away from the rotten government's hands, please get in touch with our executive secretary of operations, Ruby.

* Fee payers are subject to individual investigations, with potential members being fee exempt. This is down to the judgement of his holiness, he-whose-name-must-not-be-named-and-not-as-it-appears.
    Well you've come to the right place if you're looking for bollockses