Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Belfast brothel raided by police this morning!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by english caroline View Post
    Then, that being the case, it is good on you, Good4u2. Too many turn a blind eye when they sense women are in trouble / working for pimps!

ps... are you and Johndoe2 the same person?? You quoted my reply to him!!
    certainly not Caroline, and don't agree with him, I quoted to give you my opinion on that.
    its so easy for these pimps to fool the guys and the innocent girls just get on with it.
    It really just goes to show what evil and vindictive people these pimps are to do this to fragile young people for money, worse still is girls doing it to other girls.
    I don't believe they will ever get over it but if we can help or do a little to help them then thats a good thing
    Last edited by Good4u2; 24-06-18 at 11:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Good4u2 For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (28-06-18)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaCharlie View Post
    I wonder why they needed 5 land rovers. Seems a bit much but the story just broke a hour ago so hopefully more information will be posted later.
    To make a statement I suspect, makes sure it hits the papers.

Brothels usually have minders/pimps who can be fairly tough customers.

If they are raiding that early in the day I'd say they are after traffickers rather then punters

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFella For This Useful Post:

ChaChaCharlie (28-06-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Good4u2 View Post
    certainly not Caroline, and don't agree with him, I quoted to give you my opinion on that.
    its so easy for these pimps to fool the guys and the innocent girls just get on with it.
    It really just goes to show what evil and vindictive people these pimps are to do this to fragile young people for money, worse still is girls doing it to other girls.
    I don't believe they will ever get over it but if we can help or do a little to help them then thats a good thing
    I abhor coercion and force but we need to inject a bit of reality into this conversation. The general assumption is that fully independent ladies/men is the only acceptable business model.
    But some people require assistance to be in a position to practice their trade. There is the story somewhere on here about the guy who runs the brothel in London and by all accounts the girls enjoy working there.
    The traditional view of the Pimp is probably correct in most cases but in the midst of more enlightened legislation a pimp/manager be it male or female is not of necessity bad and evil.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (28-06-18)

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast