Thread: London TS recommendations

Default London TS recommendations

Hi. Anyone got any recommendations for a very fem TS meet up in Liverpool street area in London.

Quote Originally Posted by DrKav View Post
    Hi. Anyone got any recommendations for a very fem TS meet up in Liverpool street area in London.
    Give teresa may a shout she looks hot

Reviews

http://london.backpage.co.uk/Transse...y-bum/15476321

She has a video on ashemaletube too, (search for Lauren Prado) if you see her tell her to pay us a visit

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxq For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (28-09-17), irishjp (29-09-17)

Hi all. London bound again and I'd reallt
    appreciate recommendations for TS or regular girls.
    Thanks.

The hottest girl i have ever seen advertising is Camila Bianchi in London. I've never been with her myself but I've been so tempted to book a flight just to see her. If anyone has any insights into this girl i would be so appreciative. Pm me if needs be

7. Default

Ts Penelope in Knightsbridge provide an Amazing service and have a incredible Apartament in behind harrods we used to work together while I’m in london ,
    Or
    Tayra Oliveira the niciest body around with huge weapon great fun to be with around Marylebone area also a great place a good service provider

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TsBianka For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (14-06-18), gameboy (18-06-18), skollywally (14-06-18), yugynrohami (14-06-18)

Nikki Vidic looks savage.

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Ts Penelope in Knightsbridge provide an Amazing service and have a incredible Apartament in behind harrods we used to work together while I’m in london ,
    Or
    Tayra Oliveira the niciest body around with huge weapon great fun to be with around Marylebone area also a great place a good service provider
    Thanks Bianka but yoU and i both know thats its YOU i really want to see. You are the Queen of HOT !!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrKav For This Useful Post:

skollywally (14-06-18)

Quote Originally Posted by luvtsgirls View Post
    The hottest girl i have ever seen advertising is Camila Bianchi in London. I've never been with her myself but I've been so tempted to book a flight just to see her. If anyone has any insights into this girl i would be so appreciative. Pm me if needs be
    Bloody hell. Wow....just sent her a Whatsapp
    So lets wait and see if anything happens.