Thread: This is sad

Default This is sad

When I think of all the wonderful Trans women I’ve had the privilege of knowing, it’s very sad to think of all the discrimination they have faced.

They are really, really brave people.

I’m sorry there are a**holes in this country who may treat you badly.
    I think you are all magnificent.

‘The Irish Council for Civil Liberties said Ireland has one of the highest rates of hate crime against people of African background and transgender people in the EU, but no laws to address it.’

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2018/0...99-hate_crime/

Quote Originally Posted by yugynrohami View Post
    When I think of all the wonderful Trans women I’ve had the privilege of knowing, it’s very sad to think of all the discrimination they have faced.

They are really, really brave people.

I’m sorry there are a**holes in this country who may treat you badly.
    I think you are all magnificent.

‘The Irish Council for Civil Liberties said Ireland has one of the highest rates of hate crime against people of African background and transgender people in the EU, but no laws to address it.’

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2018/0...99-hate_crime/
    I dont know if is true... when was LGBD festival i have seen lots of people watching and no problems ... u should see LGBD festival in my country... the TS and TV and Gay and Lesbians are attacked and people throw bottles and rocks in them .. police all the time is there ...
    Always Smile

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

hoordog (04-07-18), yugynrohami (04-07-18)

Reviews

I think attitudes have improved, but there is no doubt there are still a lot of narrow minded people out there against anything that doesn't fit in with their beliefs.
    Live and let live, but many don't

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

yugynrohami (04-07-18)