Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Irish Times Exit Poll - Landslide For Yes Predicted

Reviews

Pro-choice rally today in Belfast calling for Northern Ireland abortion law change

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44281878
    https://www.rte.ie/news/ulster/2018/...66683-protest/
    Last edited by SteveB; 28-05-18 at 19:22.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    Aspects of the "no" argument where fuking disgusting. No other word for some of the shit thry pulled & comments they made.

Yes was the right way to go and the people spoke.

I only hope that the government dont screw up the task of bringing it in !
    I didn't pay much attention to The Irish Media at all on the issue.
    However back in '83. I was to young to vote, but I remember it being extremely obvious that many of those gagging for the 8th to be put in, were the sort of fux that went force a daughter with a crisis prenancy to take the boat!
    Also if those fucking assholes back in 83 had left well enough alone, the law relevat at the time would almost certainly have been tweaked in the subsequent 35 years, but we wouldn't be facing into an unrestricted abortion law now!
    Also if anyone today tried to introduce such a wording into our constitution today, equating a woman's life to a foetus in value terms, they would be quite rightly committed into a psychiatric health facility!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Now that the Yes camp has won by a landslide I wonder is there any chance that ISB might start posting here again ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 30-05-18 at 10:40. Reason: Go on girl, the place isn't the same without you :-(
    Are we there yet ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Johnchef42 (30-05-18)

Reviews

Damn right Barney. Place aint the same without her

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    Aspects of the "no" argument where fuking disgusting. No other word for some of the shit thry pulled & comments they made.

Yes was the right way to go and the people spoke.

I only hope that the government dont screw up the task of bringing it in !
    There are aspects to abortion that are even more disgusting than anything revealed during the campaign. Like what happens to "special waste". I've seen what happens in other countries and it ranges from respectful, to downright disgusting and unacceptable.
    There are no proper treatment facilities in Ireland and I don't see any possibility of any being built. Look at the controversy over the incinerator in Ringsend, and that's only for domestic waste.
    We live in a country of NIMBY's. The same people that voted yes will be out protesting, as soon as planning goes in for abortion facilities near them.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast