Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Very Sad !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Very sad indeed._.Have you lot nothing better to do that pick on each other._.Have you not noticed all the beautiful women willing to entertain you
    I second that and just been in company of a Beautiful Lady is honour and privilege to me
    And best when you have to play chase as love that game

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    On a public forum mate.....?
    No I won't as it confidential and it stay confidential.
    Why would I say it on public forum and especially to people I don't know or trust.
    Well, perhaps if you really wanted to keep it confidential you wouldn't have posted this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    And I heard few thing about you Zilch.
    You far from the nice respectful gent you may claim you are
    You wait until Zilch can't defend himself and then you come out saying some rather unpleasant things about the guy. Then when asked to confirm and back up what you said you claim that you are above saying such things due to confidentiality! Well, calling someone disrespectful on a open forum is not nice and not exactly confidential - especially if it is not true! Many ladies who Zilch may want to visit read these forums - are you trying to scare them so as they will not see Zilch?
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (21-05-18), Wolverine (21-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Well, perhaps if you really wanted to keep it confidential you wouldn't have posted this?

You wait until Zilch can't defend himself and then you come out saying some rather unpleasant things about the guy. Then when asked to confirm and back up what you said you claim that you are above saying such things due to confidentiality! Well, calling someone disrespectful on a open forum is not nice and not exactly confidential - especially if it is not true! Many ladies who Zilch may want to visit read these forums - are you trying to scare them so as they will not see Zilch?
    Think again and what people saying about me on open forum that I am creepy and liar.
    Does it make alright to accuse of that....?

And Zilch will and can defend himself as he post thing in past on open forum about me or did you turn a blind eye to that.

I am sure Zilch doesn't need help by other here who seem to voice their opinion on something they know nothing about.
    He be back and defend himself, as I fight my own battle and unless you hear two side to the story stay out of it.
    And it is true and confidential.
    Good Day.
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 21-05-18 at 14:06.

Thread closed.
    Arguing and off topic.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516