Thread: Do you have BOTOX in Ireland?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Do you have BOTOX in Ireland?

I just got some Botox injections today I really enjoyed getting them.

I got some 2 years ago, and back then, it was a very bad experience for me. I had felt like some alien life-form had taken over my head and then I got a migraine. But today, I gave it another go, but with a different doctor this time. I told him my past bad history with Botox, and he said that happens in less then 30% of those who get it (the migraines) and less then 5% get the "alien taking over the head" effect. So I guessed I was just a little Botox wimp... up until TODAY! Today, I was a real champ! I took it like a Botox pro. It kinda grossed me out, as he put the needle in and there was a crunch yeah, a fucking crunch and doctor says "you have thick skin" Gee... Gee.... Gee.... Ill be sure to tell those fucking wenkers next time they tell me to get a thicker skin.... Ill say "I do have thick skin, and it even crunches you mother F**Ker ass lick'n donkey wenk'n idiot" LOL

So after I had a few injection crunches, I felt really chatty. I even tried chatting up the Eastern European assistant. I think she was just about to go home with me, but the doctor kept motioning for her to go to him. I guess keeping her job is more important then getting a cuddle with her Dolly

Well, happy to announce, Ive not felt the alien taking over my head this time. And Ive no migraine coming on me either! My eyebrows are lifting a bit, as he injected in a place where it gives a natural eyebrow lift. Cool And the frown line between my eyebrows that my ex boyfriend gave me (yeah the only leftover of a 5 year relationship is a huge frown line in honor of his name) has magically vanished.

So do you have Botox in Ireland? Any Botox stories ye care to share?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 09-05-09 at 07:44.