Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League & The Gunners.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Does diego simone do sentiment? I doubt it. Yes arsenal players should be fired up to send their boss out on a high but they will have their work cut out to reach the final. Simone would be a good replacement for wenger, but does he even speak english.
    Does Mister Sweet Guy?

Only jokin MSG
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. Default

Yesterday's game was in need for Wenger's team. As Wenger said yesterday after match press conference there is slight for mkhitaryan and Ozil to play first game against Madrid. I think Welbeck and Iwobi team without Ozil and Mkhito, can't even come close to Madrid

Reviews

How will the gunners do tonight in wengers last home european match. Will he get a good send off?
    I think the Gunners will score tonight but I can`t see them keeping a clean sheet with Griezmann and Costa in the Atletico line up, I will go for a 1-1 draw. In the other semi final I think Marseille will beat Salzburg maybe a 2-1 scoreline.

I see Costa is only on the subs bench but I m sure he will get on the pitch at some point tonight.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 26-04-18 at 18:47.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

2-0 would be a great result for the gunners, will they get it. I doubt it. I think atletico will score. They may even win.
    Can't see the game but I see that Athletico have a man sent off. The Gunners need to take advantage....

Reviews

The Gunners are 1 - 0 ahead after Lacazette finds the net.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

So 1-1 is the final score after Griezmann`s equaliser. I doubt that Atletico will play for a 0-0 draw next week so the Gunners are up against it now. In the other semi Marseille beat Salzburg 2-0 and look set to go through to the final.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

9. Default

I think Marseille V Atletico would be final of Europe League; Arsenal could not win against 10 man Atletico, I don't think they can beat Atletico away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonathan19 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I think i would agree with u. Have the gunners any chance of getting past one of the meanest home defences in europa? They havnt conceded a goal at home in about 12 games. I think atletico to win .
    I think Roma hadn't conceeded any goals at home in the champions league until lady night.

Reviews

Arsenal have an uphill task tonight against Atletico. While I think they may score I cant see them keeping a clean sheet. So I will predict Atletico to win 2-1 tonight. In the other semi final I will go for a 1-1 draw tonight and Marseille to go through to the final on aggregate.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Time running out for the gunners, looking like their not going to score. Salzburg lead 2-0 in the other game. Great comeback by them.
    Ah, that's interesting... The Gooners look to be Goners but who will Athletico play in the final ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast