Thread: PM's or text

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default PM's or text

Over the past few months I have tried to set up appointments using PM's, have only got one reply,
    I usually ask if they are available for an appointment next day at xx o clock, I would call them 30 minutes before.
    No responses.
    Is this usual? why advertise PM's if you dont reply?
    The one reply I got was excellent, meeting arranged and it was delightful.

Another question, Why the reluctance to use text messages? is it because they don't have credit?

I try to arrange to visit a girl after work, I can't phone for an appointment during work, so texting would really suit me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    Over the past few months I have tried to set up appointments using PM's, have only got one reply,
    I usually ask if they are available for an appointment next day at xx o clock, I would call them 30 minutes before.
    No responses.

Another question, Why the reluctance to use text messages? is it because they don't have credit?

I try to arrange to visit a girl after work, I can't phone for an appointment during work, so texting would really suit me.
    Call them that's all you have to do.

Blog Entries

From experience Niall , the PM option has attracted mostly timewasters.
    99.9% of any PM's I received were utter assholes looking for chat; asking questions i'd answer, then they'd respond with another question even though I told them to call me to arrange.
    So sadly Niall whilst you are obviously in the 1% bracket who's genuinely looking to make an appt; all the other idiots have ruined it.
    If it's your priority then you'll find time to call.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dee dee For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (11-04-18), delicious jade (12-04-18), scoobydo1 (11-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dee dee View Post
    From experience Niall , the PM option has attracted mostly timewasters.
    99.9% of any PM's I received were utter assholes looking for chat; asking questions i'd answer, then they'd respond with another question even though I told them to call me to arrange.
    So sadly Niall whilst you are obviously in the 1% bracket who's genuinely looking to make an appt; all the other idiots have ruined it.
    If it's your priority then you'll find time to call.
    Probably true but you know sometimes I use it or try in the off chance but 9 out of 10 time it's a waste of time your right.

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    No responses.

pm wont work if you are knew and texts are just a waste of time as it does not give the impression you're serious, just ring her up
    Last edited by Toweringinferno; 11-04-18 at 23:35.