Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Long nails

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    You are welcome here anytime beautiful lady

Unfortunately cheapskates are everywhere not just in Cork.
    You are welcome to visit me in Dublin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VictoriasSecretAngel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (09-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriasSecretAngel View Post
    You are welcome to visit me in Dublin
    If only I had the time to get there Life and stuff in the way.

Those hot pants in your avatar are a wonderful sight

Reviews

I don't like people from Cork apart from You, they don't like me either. They don't understand the price is non-negotiable. Cork- city full of Cheap Charlies. Limerick- I met a lot of nice people there, I will definitely keep coming back They treated me like a Queen! Same in Belfast.
    Ah i hope you won't judge all us cork lads on a few and give us another chance although limerick is'nt so far away I suppose Dublin either for that matter. But just so you know we're not all cheapskates in cork.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 09-04-18 at 15:32.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    If only I had the time to get there Life and stuff in the way.

Those hot pants in your avatar are a wonderful sight
    Thank You I will be in Limerick soon.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Ah i hope you won't judge all us cork lads on a few and give us another chance although limerick is'nt so far away I suppose Dublin either for that matter. But just so you know we're not all cheapskates in cork.
    I don't wish to judge all Cork people as being Cheap Charlies/ cheapskates. However, from my experience what I can say is that all the calls I received while there were from guys trying negotiate my rates. That might have been understandable if I was the only girl advertising in Cork that time. It's so rude to bargain over the price. It offends me.
    Last edited by VictoriasSecretAngel; 13-04-18 at 18:22.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VictoriasSecretAngel For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (13-04-18), Kennedy (13-04-18)

Reviews

I don't wish to judge all Cork people as being Cheap Charlies/ cheapskates. However, from my experience what I can say is that all the calls I received while there were from guys trying negotiate my rates. That might have been understandable if I was the only girl advertising in Cork that time. It's so rude to bargain over the price. It offends me.
    Don't worry honey, there are always us who never negotiate prices or any favourites.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Don't worry honey, there are always us who never negotiate prices or any favourites.
    Thank You Kennedy. It's good to know there are always gentleman out there who would never behave like that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VictoriasSecretAngel For This Useful Post:

Kennedy (13-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hey babe. I back you all the way. Those cheap charlies should hang their heads in shame.

All you ladies should refuse to ever go to Cork.

Those cheapskates deserve to be punished for such outrageous behaviour

Welcome to the boads VSA! I've missed you :-(
    I must agree with Zilch, forget Cork, Limerick, Galway, Belfast and come to Wicklow!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    Welcome to the boads VSA! I've missed you :-(
    I must agree with Zilch, forget Cork, Limerick, Galway, Belfast and come to Wicklow!
    Hello My Dear Wicklow Biker Boy! Thank You. It's been a long time since we last met. I thought you'd forgotten me

Hello My Dear Wicklow Biker Boy! Thank You. It's been a long time since we last met. I thought you'd forgotten me
    OMG .....
    I don't think any man could ever forget you.
    As you know, I've been living the temporary world of your Angels. However, i have not met one to even come close to you. We must party again soon. Xx

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast