Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: France is lovly in spring!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile France is lovly in spring!!!!

Hi everyone,
    Just a little distraction from some negative things to channel thoughts a little more positivly...Isnt france lovly in the spring Im here in south france and the sun is hot the day great and just this type of day makes one vitally horny and full of naughty thoughts...Anyone else having naughtythoughts in the springtime???? xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Wink

Oooooh that sounds lovely!!! I will be there myself in a wks time. yeah the sun always makes me horny, i often thought while sun bathing "thank god i don't have a dick right now cos it would be quite chubby if i did" he he he!!
    Enjoy the early French summer sun Alyssa.

Luv Fi xxxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Oooooh that sounds lovely!!! I will be there myself in a wks time. yeah the sun always makes me horny, i often thought while sun bathing "thank god i don't have a dick right now cos it would be quite chubby if i did" he he he!!
    Enjoy the early French summer sun Alyssa.

Luv Fi xxxxx
    Fiona, have you ever thought of playing for Manchester United.

Default Wouldnt it be great if Alyssa, Fiona, and myself were all on the nude beach in France

When will we catch a flight there? I dont need too much time to pack, since Ill be wearing nothing on the beach

Default By the way Fiona and Alyssa

I gave my client your details since he saw me in NYC and is now back in Ireland. He's a nice guy. Watch for his call. I recommended both of ye to him

Default Ta luv xx

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I gave my client your details since he saw me in NYC and is now back in Ireland. He's a nice guy. Watch for his call. I recommended both of ye to him

Hello gorgeous dolly!!! Thanks so much for the referal. I would love to visit you in new york also. The thought of doing a duo with you gets me very excited!!!
    I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the Irish girl in NY.
    If your friend was a true friend she would still be your best friend!!
    Thanks again and hopefully see you soon

Love and lusty thoughts from Fiona xxxxxxxxxxxx

Smile sounds good hun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    When will we catch a flight there? I dont need too much time to pack, since Ill be wearing nothing on the beach
    My oh my Dolly we could have a very urm how shall we say sexytime there....I am not in Ireland untill august but thanks for your referals...I am in NYC the 17th 18th and 19th May maybe we could catch up???? I think fiona, dolly and alyssa in france on the nude beach brings to mind a song called wouldnt it be good
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    My oh my Dolly we could have a very urm how shall we say sexytime there....I am not in Ireland untill august but thanks for your referals...I am in NYC the 17th 18th and 19th May maybe we could catch up???? I think fiona, dolly and alyssa in france on the nude beach brings to mind a song called wouldnt it be good
    WOW THATS BRILLIANT! Do you want to do some doubles? We can get practice here for when we are both in Ireland and see our favorite Irish darlings together
    Do you have my American phone number? Email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com and Ill give it to you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just a little distraction from some negative things to channel thoughts a little more positivly...Isnt france lovly in the spring Im here in south france and the sun is hot the day great and just this type of day makes one vitally horny and full of naughty thoughts...Anyone else having naughtythoughts in the springtime???? xxxxx
    just happens that I'm feeling horny too: just wondering are u touching yourself what colour knickers u wear today?
    you asked for it

Ha ha ha ha!! Sexy!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast