Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: France is lovly in spring!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    I dont know how many of the above have actually seen Alyssa cos she should wear nothing, just nothing, bountiful boobs and a curvy bum should not be wrapped up in clothes but should be wrapped up where they belong....in my arms!
    btw must leave you a review when you are up again.
    Now you're talking, what's all this talk about coloured underwear, what we want is no fucking underwear, just a big pussy looking you straight in the face ready to pounce on you.

Default Juice

Rover, do you know what I want; open your eyes wide, look doeful and wag your tail if this appeals to you my canine friend - you are lying in bed, curvy chick now browning her ass in france is above you,facing wall, her hands are on the wall, short skirt, no knicks, knees starting to bend, the wonderful mix of many continents starting to appear(more exotic than any late late show holiday prize), south island, north island, every ridge and valley in between, the remains of ancient forests are only a distant memory, you Rover my canine friend are now feeling like a chick in the nest with mama bird coming to feed you with her mouth open, but alas mama bird has no worm for you today only a drink of juice, the finest of juice that the southern hemisphere has to offer, drink deep rover, lap it up and you shall be rewarded...

Reviews

Rover, do you know what I want; open your eyes wide, look doeful and wag your tail if this appeals to you my canine friend - you are lying in bed, curvy chick now browning her ass in france is above you,facing wall, her hands are on the wall, short skirt, no knicks, knees starting to bend, the wonderful mix of many continents starting to appear(more exotic than any late late show holiday prize), south island, north island, every ridge and valley in between, the remains of ancient forests are only a distant memory, you Rover my canine friend are now feeling like a chick in the nest with mama bird coming to feed you with her mouth open, but alas mama bird has no worm for you today only a drink of juice, the finest of juice that the southern hemisphere has to offer, drink deep rover, lap it up and you shall be rewarded...
    That was absolutely beautiful, still trying to figure what the drink was, surely she wasn't going to breast feed me, remember it was mama bird.

Default Juice

"the milk of human kindness"

Reviews

"the milk of human kindness"
    And that my friend is the best milk there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    My oh my Dolly we could have a very urm how shall we say sexytime there....I am not in Ireland untill august but thanks for your referals...I am in NYC the 17th 18th and 19th May maybe we could catch up???? I think fiona, dolly and alyssa in france on the nude beach brings to mind a song called wouldnt it be good
    WOW THATS BRILLIANT! Do you want to do some doubles? We can get practice here for when we are both in Ireland and see our favorite Irish darlings together
    Do you have my American phone number? Email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com and Ill give it to you.

Default Not yet I will change my number!!!

Yeah why not IrishJP seemed to think a duo with us would be great. I will email you shortly and my email is alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk only in NYC for three days though hun......xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Default Hey Dolly

Hi Dolly, I am in new York next week on business, what you say we meet up for a chat and whatever may happen,

CERTAINLY!!!!!!

Ask Rimmerman for my phone number in USA. Looking forward to seeing you

You can also email me at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

Reviews

Brillant looking forward to seeing you already even though I dont know the first thing about you other than reading your posts on the forum and you appear a very polite and funny lady, do you have a website where I could see the real Dolly and see what you have on offer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast