Page 23 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Congratulations to Tipp , I worked in Thurles in the 80s during a very barren spell in There history so I’m aware of their passion for hurling. I thought it was a fairly clear red card but it ended the game as a competition. Kilkenny handled the sending of poorly and were well beaten by a more clinical team Liam Sheedy deserves great credit for bringing them from nowhere last year to All Ireland champions today

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Actually Tipp have now won 28 All Ireland titles so still a fair bit of ground to make up on Kilkenny`s record. After todays heavy defeat I wonder will Brian Cody call it a day as Kilkenny boss?
    Yeah I confused Cork and Tipperary.
    Cork have 30 titles and Tipperary now have 28.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (24-08-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So will the dubs create history on sunday or can kerry do an offaly on them and stop them? Maybe they have their own seamus darby. This is a special dublin team and its hard see them been stopped. Kerry should be able to match them for at least one half but will they still be in the game after 65 mins? Ile go for the dubs to win. Draw at ht dubs ft 12/1.
    I expect the Dubs to blitz Kerry from the off unlike their feeling the way into the game that they have been doing so far this year.

A few black cards for Kerry could kill thier chances and with Dub's pace and direct route to goal a few deliberate pull downs may be the only way of avoiding a goal.

The Dublin bench is the winning of this game but hopefully it will be more exciting to the end than the hurling was

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So will the dubs create history on sunday or can kerry do an offaly on them and stop them? Maybe they have their own seamus darby. This is a special dublin team and its hard see them been stopped. Kerry should be able to match them for at least one half but will they still be in the game after 65 mins? Ile go for the dubs to win. Draw at ht dubs ft 12/1.
    I expect Dublin to complete the drive for five tomorrow. Kerry may give them a game for the first half but I expect the Dubs to dominate the second half. I will go for them to win by 6 to 8 points and enter the record books.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The kerry manager is a very cool customer. He doesn't give much away in his interviews.

Do you know many Kerry men

Reviews

We live to fight another day. Cooper wont make the same mistake and we will have 15. Some players played below par. Nerves perhaps? Hopefully we can do it on the 14th. C'mon the Dubs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

Cork footballers did very well to win the underage double, maybe there's a future for the Rebel County after all.

Back to the main event, a fantastic game, but I feel the Dubs wont slip up the next day.
    Shake'n'bake

Reviews

You only get one chance to beat teams like Dublin.... look at Mayo previously. Think Kerry have blown their chanc but what a great game. Looking forward to the replay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

Routine win for the dubs

Reviews

The drive for five part 2. Have kerry missed their chance? You usually only get once chance to beat the dubs. Who will have learned the most from the first game? I think it'll be another close game. I'll go for the dubs to win it this time.
    i would be afraid Kerry have missed the chance, can’t see Dublin being as flat again. I think Kerry are coming but probably a year r 2 away from winning it If Kerry are still in it with 10 to 15 minutes left then they have a great chance but I think Dublin by 4.r 5 points

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (14-09-19)