Page 6 of 314 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    No slip up by the farney men this time. They win and top the group. There will be an ulster team in the all ireland final, who will it be. Galway will play the dubs. Bye bye to the kingdom, they are out.
    Well done to the Farney men !! I thought when they conceded the late goal against Kerry they had fucked up but fair play they done the business today !!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (04-08-18)

Reviews

Galway today did not play well, I think they are saving themselves for their next game but they are already through

The tribesmen are back in the final, well done to them. Clare have only themselves to blame, too slow a start and too many wides cost them.
    Limerick won't fear that Galway team, should be an epic final.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

The D Man (08-08-18)

Reviews

Not great to be supporter of Clare or Galway ,,, for the heart that is

Some nice words from Donal Moloney

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

delicious jade (05-08-18), The D Man (08-08-18)

Reviews

Donegals good record at ballybofey is gone. The red hands march on to play monaghan in the semi final. A repeat of the first round clash in ulster. Monaghan won that day, will they win the next day?
    I certainly hope so Ketchup.

Come the Farney Boys !!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Congratulations to Galway. That little bit more experience stood to them well. Losing leads like they are doing is a concern for them.
    Too many wides and maybe wrong pattern of play in the first half cost Clare. 2 cracking goals for them. O'Donnell's goal must be a goal of the year contender. Glynn's goal was a good one too.
    Either side could have won on both days.

The Final The Green and White v The Maroon and White. Galway will be favourites however favourites dont always win.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (08-08-18)

Reviews

So from the super 8 to the fantastic 4 but who will be the final 2? Most of the experts are going for a dublin tyrone final. Will they be right. Not many will be backing galway to win. I think they will put it up to the dubs for 50mins or so but i expect the dubs to win. The other game should be close. How will the farney get past colm kavanagh and co. Will it come down to either goalie winning it with a last minute free? Ile go for a draw.

Agree with Ketchup Dublin to win after Galway put up a performance for the first half. The other semi final would like Monaghan to win the question is will they? Tyrone like to wear teams down and then pounce for victory. It would be brilliant if Monaghan could win new team in the final. It will be a tight tense match and that more experience that Tyrone have may seem them ahead at the final whistle.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Agree with Ketchup Dublin to win after Galway put up a performance for the first half. The other semi final would like Monaghan to win the question is will they? Tyrone like to wear teams down and then pounce for victory. It would be brilliant if Monaghan could win new team in the final. It will be a tight tense match and that more experience that Tyrone have may seem them ahead at the final whistle.
    The ref will mean a lot in the Sunday Game. If them Tyrone cunts are at their usual diving and cynical play he needs to be on top of it. Come on Monaghan!!!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 10-08-18 at 14:55.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

The D Man (10-08-18)

Reviews

Alot of managers have spoken out recently about the hate mail they receive and the abuse they get on social media. Everybody is entitled to their views on games however it seems increasingly that for some people these views are very abusive.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-08-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    The ref will mean a lot in the Sunday Game. If them Tyrone cunts are at their usual diving and cynical he needs to be on top of it. Come on Monaghan!!!

Cynical play wears teams down. One of the aspects you have to admire for Monaghan is their savage work rate. The lack of experience in a semi final may cost them hopefully not.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-08-18)

Page 6 of 314 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast