Page 20 of 318 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Tipp v the cats

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

No offense to anyone from Kilkenny or Tipperary but FUCK IT !
    As has been already posted earlier both these teams have won so many times it's always nice to see someone different in the final.

So truthfully I couldn't give a fuck who wins the final, I lost bets on both semi-finals so cheering for no team in the final.

2 great semi-finals though.

And I hope that young Galway lad is ok after the Minor match.
    Are we there yet ?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (28-07-19)

Should be a good match. I backed cork to beat kilkenny and then i said limerick should beat kilkenny so you cannot write off cody.

Tipp have better players but Kilkenny have the Cody factor.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

All-Ireland> Love Island

Now just get past them Stone Throwers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Game of the weekend is mayo v donegal. How will it go? Imo donegal are a better team than mayo but does that mean they'll win . Not necessarily, mayo are like a dog with a bone, they just wont let go. If paddy mc brearty is out then i think mayo have a great chance. A draw will do donegal, will they get it?
    The battle of omagh but will it be a battle or just shadow boxing. Tyrone make 15 changes and the dubs make 8. Are the super 8's working when you see games like this happening?
    I think Donegal will beat Mayo. Tyrone, with home advantage and all the changes on both sides, may just shade a win over Dublin. In the other Super 8 matches this weekend I will go for Kerry and Cork to overcome Meath and Roscommon respectively. As for the Super 8s themselves. the way the format is set up will most likely always mean there will be dead rubbers like this weekend. Maybe the system will be changed again after next year.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-08-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I think Donegal will beat Mayo. Tyrone, with home advantage and all the changes on both sides, may just shade a win over Dublin. In the other Super 8 matches this weekend I will go for Kerry and Cork to overcome Meath and Roscommon respectively. As for the Super 8s themselves. the way the format is set up will most likely always mean there will be dead rubbers like this weekend. Maybe the system will be changed again after next year.
    But how do you change the system WCL ? Last year Kildre stood their ground for home advantage against Mayo and knocked them out but it's usually the usual suspects and a couple of whipping boys to make up the numbers.
    Armagh will be there next year and won't be 1 of the also rans!

Well I live in hope or die in despair!
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Fuck it and fuck Mayo. Only 1 Ulster team left and I hate(Ok, dislike immensely) them Tyrone cunts.

But that's not why I am really pissed off. Only for a useless cunt of a referee when Armagh played Mayo we would have still been there for the Super 8's.

At this stage I really couldn't give 1 Fuck who wins the All Ireland, I just know it definitely won't be Mayo.....
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 03-08-19 at 18:52. Reason: Andy Moran had some game in fairness..
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

The dog still hasn't let go of the bone, write them off at your peril. Mayo with 2 defeats in the championship so far are back where they want to be, in an all ireland semi final. Donegal, who were supposed to be dublins main rivals are out of the championship. Up mayo.
    Up Mayo ? I thought you were a ketchup man ?
    Are we there yet ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Mayo will probably be hoping that tyrones 2nd team can beat the dubs tomorrow. Although i dont think they will fear the dubs either as they have got closer to beating them than any other team in the last few years. I think the dubs will win tomorrow.
    The losing team tomorrow have an extra days rest but I think both teams would prefer to meet Mayo.
    Are we there yet ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Fuck it and fuck Mayo. Only 1 Ulster team left and I hate(Ok, dislike immensely) them Tyrone cunts.

But that's not why I am really pissed off. Only for a useless cunt of a referee when Armagh played Mayo we would have still been there for the Super 8's.

At this stage I really couldn't give 1 Fuck who wins the All Ireland, I just know it definitely won't be Mayo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Up Mayo ? I thought you were a ketchup man ?
    Sour grapes?
    That makes the condiment called vinegar.