Page 17 of 314 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

what the hell are the GAA thinking about bringing the Mayo vs Galway game down to Limerick, Mayo would not toss a coin with Galway to see who would win home ground, traffic will be mental

Reviews

Really disappointed that Cavan didn’t put up a better fight against Tyrone Same old story Had 2 chances to make super 8s and couldn’t take them. I don’t think Tyrone are great

Reviews

Big wins for both Cork teams this weekend. Rare enough happening these days and no doubt it will all go pear shaped soon enough. Still we will make the most of it for now.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    A red card for galway. Its looking like the end of the road for them. Will it be the end for kevin walsh?
    Yep his times up , he never evolved as the Galway coach , never moved with the times .

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Just as Laois get much of the country interested in watching them on Sunday, the GAA (or RTE, or both) decide to have Kerry and Mayo on at the same time. Why could they not just give Laois their chance to have as much exposure as possible without pitting them against a very interesting Kerry and Mayo match? This stinks of the GAA not wanting the McDonagh counties to progress and being furious at Laois for their temerity to knock out Dublin and prevent a sellout in Croker

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galwegian1993 For This Useful Post:

RickyBobby (10-07-19)

Reviews

The super 8's this weekend. Some reward for anthony cunningham and his team for beating galway and mayo. A game against tyrone, have the rossies any chance? Is it just a matter of cork trying to keep the score down against the dubs? Tyrone and dublin to win.
    In the other group its a repeat of the division one and two league finals. Will it be the same outcome? How good is this kerry team, they havnt lost a championship match in kilarney in 24 years but mayo have a decent record against them the last while. I think mayo can win this one. Donegal should beat meath.
    Tyrone, Dublin and Donegal should all win their matches. Kerry - Mayo could be a close affair but with home advantage I think the Kingdom will just about edge it.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Hurling quarter finals today. Laois have had a great year and are in bonus territory, hopefully they wont get a hammering today. Tipp to win. Kilkenny v cork should be close. Do the cats rely too much on tj reid? I think cork might beat them.
    Tipp should have a comfortable win over Laois. Cork are favourites to beat Kilkenny but it`s always dangerous to write off the Cats. It could go either way but I will go for a narrow Rebels win by 2-3 points.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 14-07-19 at 11:22.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Have u any choccie biscuits?
    Jaffa cakes ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

The Cats are back.The rebel rebellion has been suppressed.
    Kilkenny 2-27 Cork 3-18.
    Last edited by FinnMickC00L; 14-07-19 at 14:40.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FinnMickC00L For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-07-19), westcorklad (14-07-19)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    100% correct, Dublin will play Tipp in the QF if they beat Laois, Cork will play Kilkenny in the other Quarter, provided they beat Westmeath, which they should.

Semi Finals cannot be repeat of provincial finals, so the likely outcome will be Tipp v Wexford and Limerick v Cork or Kilkenny, the way bluerebels predictions have been going of late I think i'd have to back Cork.
    Hard Luck there Chief.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinnMickC00L For This Useful Post:

RickyBobby (14-07-19)