Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: cara clarke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by come2me View Post
    is she really Irish, I don't know one Irish Girl thats shows their faces

and fuck me, 300 euros for the hour, i'm currently getting 4 hours of mad sex for that
    Out call rate and not unusual.

She's a stunner, you can't beat a sexy hot Dublin bird worth every penny I'm sure, good luck to her and anyway, the ladies can charge whatever they want, if you can't pay then don't play,
    I'm sure they arn't going to loose any sleep over you lack of funds lol

Reviews

And they probably won't even lose sleep over loose spelling.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

samsonxx123 (18-02-18)

Reviews

Well, I can only say that I am waiting for incalls. Too poor of a boy for hotels and outcalls. I am really, really interested.

Quote Originally Posted by FranknStein View Post
    And they probably won't even lose sleep over loose spelling.
    aim it for the audience lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samsonxx123 For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (18-02-18)

A full brief? I'm curious what does that involve? She is my kinda woman for sure. Petite with a beautiful arse. Will have to get saving...

Quote Originally Posted by CaraClarke View Post
    Sweetie, complaining about rates isn't a good look for anyone. I'm sorry you can't afford me (not that I'm begging you to come see me anyway) so keep enjoying your "mad sex" ;-)

Now can someone pass me the Febreeze? The bang of lowballer in here is giving me a headache.
    no one complaining sweetie, just saying 4 hours is better than one thats all, even Donald Trump, a billionaire will tell you that but lets now dwell on this.
    anyhow welcome to Ireland, hope you have a lovely time here, lots of love xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    LOL best ever first post?

Hello

Pity I have to go to bed

Enjoy xxx
    I fancy you alot more, sexy lady, is your bed a double one by any chance

Quote Originally Posted by come2me View Post
    no one complaining sweetie, just saying 4 hours is better than one thats all, even Donald Trump, a billionaire will tell you that but lets now dwell on this.
    anyhow welcome to Ireland, hope you have a lovely time here, lots of love xxx
    I'm Irish, and I've lived here for all 23 years of my life.

Got a good chuckle out of you using Donald Trump, a man with rather poor business acumen, as an analogy though. I hope your aim isn't that poor in the bedroom.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CaraClarke For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (18-02-18), babygravy (19-02-18), Barney Rubble (19-02-18), BuySexualBarry (20-02-18), circumcised guy (18-02-18), Hagane00 (18-02-18), IrishSarahBarra (19-02-18), Prickly (19-02-18), robbie9 (20-02-18), samsonxx123 (18-02-18), tom rambo (19-02-18), westerner04 (18-02-18)

Reviews

You know somehow i think cara is going to do just fine here as I'm sure you'll see reviews from her real soon. Now will you Dublin guys wake up and take advantage while you have her there.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 18-02-18 at 23:39.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

westerner04 (18-02-18)

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast