Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: cara clarke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson30 View Post
    Well darling I can assure you if and when we meet it will not be in a three star...perish the thought, I’ve my eye on a nice 2nd hand caravan.... joking joking, it’s actually 3rd hand
    Would you mind if a few of us booked into the next room of this great hotel your talking about and had that communal wank that you were mentioned?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson30 View Post
    No problem, if you can afford a room, if not I have a caravan you and your buddies can borrow, enjoy
    Cant wait.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CaraClarke View Post
    Hotel St. George is usually where I suggest for those who are strapped for cash but desperately horny. It's only 3 star but actually quite decent, no keycards, and I've never had any problems popping in and out.

And I appreciate your willingness to save and desire to impress ;-)
    What about a campervan cara, would you fancy christening that? I'm near finished one and got all mod cons, even got a pool table if you want to shoot some balls

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan View Post
    What about a campervan cara, would you fancy christening that? I'm near finished one and got all mod cons, even got a pool table if you want to shoot some balls
    Mate I'll see you in the campervan if it means I get to turn it into my BDSM dungeon and keep you bound and gagged. I'd be doing the world a service and getting my kicks at the same time.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaraClarke For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-03-18), ezio1986 (12-03-18), rbpdick (12-03-18), robbie9 (12-03-18), tom rambo (12-03-18)

Reviews

Mate I'll see you in the campervan if it means I get to turn it into my BDSM dungeon and keep you bound and gagged. I'd be doing the world a service and getting my kicks at the same time.
    Id say u could get crowd funding for that too
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Hotel St. George is usually where I suggest for those who are strapped for cash but desperately horny. It's only 3 star but actually quite decent, no keycards, and I've never had any problems popping in and out.

And I appreciate your willingness to save and desire to impress ;-)
    hi Cara is there any hotels that you would consider a no go area

So, all that bei said.. who else has been lucky enough to meet Cara?? I personally can not wait too meet her

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast