Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why been handyman in london had some stories to tell

Reviews

Default Why been handyman in london had some stories to tell

Now my time working in London..
    I never got flirtatious offer of quickie business matter in my office work.....Outside of work I did..

Plenty of flirting online message from Ladies I work with but never took it any further..
    As my Lady then would kill me and my conscience would made me own up..

But 2 of my mates who work in other line of business..
    One work as a carpenter and other work for a gas company..
    Now they have many tale to tell..
    They would working in houses or apartment of housewives or girlfriends who boyfriends would be working..

They told me they did have offer and did cheeky chaps did business matter some of Ladies they working in company of..
    As one glass of wine after job done turn into little more shall we say.. (Their Words)

I finish to say maybe it was best I wasn't a handy man (no offence) as my conscience would made me own up..
    But I say few here in their time has a story to tell something similar like that..
    And I know their has been stories of office romance in business matter..

But the company in which the Ladies I work with where very business like and very professional..
    Even more so then some of Gents I work with..
    I guess anything that happen I say happen outside business hours..
    Because I never seen anything unusually in my time in company..

Because if caught let say engaging in business matter in office hours it was consequence for both of us..
    I do say mates I love wearing different suit every day and the Ladies also know how to dress smart and professional to..

So life of handyman working in different line of business had some interesting times indeed as my mates told me..
    And forgot to say always play safe people as one mistake is costly life changing experience..
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 03-02-18 at 23:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Kennedy (04-02-18)

Reviews

I use to go into housing estates where I would offer painting services, I would knock on doors till i found a woman i liked and that looked up for it, I got my hole lots of time and couldn't paint to save my life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan View Post
    I use to go into housing estates where I would offer painting services, I would knock on doors till i found a woman i liked and that looked up for it, I got my hole lots of time and couldn't paint to save my life
    Let hope mate you didn't have to knock on too many doors till right Lady cane along..
    And what was your excuse if a gentleman open the door..And I hope you got the painting job finish you where in company of mate..
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 03-02-18 at 23:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Let hope mate you didn't have to knock on too many doors till right Lady came along..
    And what was your excuse if a gentleman open the door.....And I hope you got painting job finish you where in company of mate..
    i would just quote him a ridiculous price for the painting, he'd tell me to fu*k off,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan View Post
    i would just quote him a ridiculous price for the painting, he'd tell me to fu*k off,
    Smart answer and wise business man would probably do indeed mate..

I just pretend to be a German Plumber! seems to work in my mind at least

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (04-02-18)

Reviews

One of my friends that I've met in Dublin works as a delivery guy for IKEA. While he was on a delivery with his colleague, they arrived at a woman's house. She was single, but had flatmates. He told me that the inside of the house looked like an atom bomb fell. Mess everywhere, plates, dirty clothes. It was disgusting. The woman was in her late 30's, on the fatter side. His Irish colleague was talking to her, and after they were done with bringing the furniture inside her house, she invited them in for some cola. They said thanks, but they have to go for the other deliveries.

When he told me about that, I asked him did he realize she was inviting them for sex most likely. He told me he suspected that much, and said even if he was on drugs he wouldn't do it.

Also, one of the taxi drivers while driving me back home, told me that a lot of desperate women in their late 30's, if they didn't get the dick in a club/pub, they often hit on him. I said, even on taxi drivers? And mind you, he was far from being attractive. Really, western world regarding sex and all is far different than back home.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennedy For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (04-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    One of my friends that I've met in Dublin works as a delivery guy for IKEA. While he was on a delivery with his colleague, they arrived at a woman's house. She was single, but had flatmates. He told me that the inside of the house looked like an atom bomb fell. Mess everywhere, plates, dirty clothes. It was disgusting. The woman was in her late 30's, on the fatter side. His Irish colleague was talking to her, and after they were done with bringing the furniture inside her house, she invited them in for some cola. They said thanks, but they have to go for the other deliveries.

When he told me about that, I asked him did he realize she was inviting them for sex most likely. He told me he suspected that much, and said even if he was on drugs he wouldn't do it.

Also, one of the taxi drivers while driving me back home, told me that a lot of desperate women in their late 30's, if they didn't get the dick in a club/pub, they often hit on him. I said, even on taxi drivers? And mind you, he was far from being attractive. Really, western world regarding sex and all is far different than back home.
    I heard of stories of taxi drivers in London been offer sex by Ladies who couldn't pay their fare after late night partying and trying to get home..
    As some told me in my time but would never believe it..

But anything possible but if the Lady or Gent drunk and in state they can't walk or stand properly..
    And even they consenting to sex is it not going against their consent..
    Because they are in drunken state and it can be class as rape because if they pass out asleep through sex it is rape..

Ok maybe being over protective with that statement..
    But I just don't like to see anyone in vulnerable state..
    As many times I been out to clubs in London I have seen not so pleasant thing in my time..

Reviews

In my experience as a handyman, if a client throws herself at me, theres a good chance that she has no intention of paying the bill. There are a few exceptions TG, but that is usually where there is regular on going work.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

LozzoD79 (04-02-18), Mr Sweet Guy (04-02-18)

Well I thought I was doing a favour for my ex-wife when she asked me if I could help one of her friends with some house maintenance. Thought I was just putting up some shelves, her friend was getting a little too flirty. Strange as she normally didn't talk to me didn't progress, turns out it was a set-up from the ex-wife to see if I was playing around behind her back!! Shelves looked great though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (04-02-18)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast