Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
Welcome to Ireland? Who do you think you are to belittle us?
Welcome to Ireland where yous all OVERCHARGE!
For 250 euro you do your job- one fucking hour!!!!
What about a nurse who works in a hospital doing little things like saving lives? Working long unsocial hours, Do you think she gets 250e in cash a hour into her hand?
And you call us timewasters?
If us timewasters were not here you be working in macdonalds, for less than 10e an hour.

Welcome to Ireland??? If you dont like it you can fuck off back home.
Aaaah, so u r behind these persisting no-shows. Can u PM me which numbers u use, so I can put them on my blacklist, pls?

And now, can somebody explain to this lovely gentleman, who isn't afraid to show his real irish face, why r we charging what we charging?

First, our job is high risk, remember the condoms get break sometimes, we do kissing, some do even owo and by doing this, there is a big range of diseases which can b transmitted.
Also it can b exhausting to deal with so many ppl under these circumstances. Answering weirdo calls all day and in the meantime put a lovely smile on and be not anoyed of this so u can provide a good service.
I love my job but sometimes at the end of the day i'm more tired than after a shift in a factory.

Regards overcharging, currently r many punters taking avail on my e100 special. I agree it's a lot of money, especially in my home country. But not as in here. U go for little grocery shopping and a 100 is gone quicker than it was made.

Comparison to a nurse isn't the best, she,s saving life's, but we r saving sexual life's and a life without sex-life is no life in my opinion.

Nevertheless a nurse doesn't have to look beautiful at all stages, so she doesnt have to spend incredible money on beauticians, quality cosmetics etc. She does'nt pay for her work tools ( toys, uniforms, condoms, profi- pictures etc. ), she doesnt spend on taxis to call-outs which turns out to b jokes, she doesn't pay 4 advertising and the main thing is, she doesnt have to pay cca e1400 for a pretty apartment to work in. She can share the rent with a boyfriend, which isn't an option for us.

Well fair enough, we make some cash, but we also have big expenses and stress. And u r probably just pissed off because u can't afford us.