Hi Sweetbaby Sasha!

I guess that I am forced to join in the chorus with the refrain, 'Welcome to Ireland'! What the other folks here have had to say all seems (unfortunately) to be true and possible when it comes to speculation as to exactly why there are so many timewasters over here; pimps and agencies, bored guys and perverts with nothing better to do with their time and phone credit, probably wanking just to the thought of seeing you, but have little or no intention of going through with the visit. All are valid and highly possible reasons for it, but none of them make it ok for it to go on, and certainly not to the extent that it does.

I remember the dicussion thread that Anna23 referred to being a hot topic of conversation not so long ago. The same issues as you've raise here were all discussed there, and there seems to be no real solution for making it go away, only ways to be better prepared for dealing with it. What to do about it? I'd say you've gotten good advice from both sides of the business in this post already; you'll learn how to better figure out who's a potential time waster the longer you work here (like what AnitaSizzle mentioned about the frequent callers who have no intention of showing up), and you'll get a general (but not definate) feel for it, like Sasha Eve says.

But also, remember what was said by the Highwayman and Kerry Lad! Double booking of clients can be a disaster as well, in that YOU could (if it is their intention to show and go through with the appointment) be the one wasting the time of at least one of those two potential clients! And worst-case scenario, they show up at precisely the SAME TIME! What then? Ask one of them to 'wait in the other room'? No way!! And I've had the same issue two or three occasions with showing up to a booking at the agreed-upon time, only to be told 'wait 15-20 minutes' or getting no answer at all; this is just as frustrating for the client as I'm sure all the callers with no intention of visiting is for you and all the other ladies that have to deal with it.

Perhaps the best solution for yourself would be to get some call srceening/blocking features for your phone. There was a thread here also not too long ago (was it the same one that was discussing timewasters?) where Anna Savicha and Anita Sizzle mentioned a good programme/service you can put on your phone which can permenantly block certain numbers from calling you at all; Anna Savicha claims to have blocked OVER 600 numbers from calling her! Maybe if one of them see this they can let you know what that feature is and how you can get it.

I hope that helps you in dealing with this far-too-common problem! All the best, be safe, and enjoy yourself!

Cable 87