Thread: Cars, Ursines, Neanderthals, Tulips

Reviews

Default Cars, Ursines, Neanderthals, Tulips

Words of Wisdom, from the King of Cunts.

- Trust no one
    - Tis better to have shagged and be fucked, than never potato an ostrich
    - Question nothing... and everything
    - Embrace robots as our supreme overlords
    - The cake is a lie
    - The square root of the hypothenuse is equal to the sums of the squares of the other two sides in a right angled triangle
    - Reminder: car boot sale on Jan 28th at Floki's house. Proceeds donated to the "Help Barney Rubble Outta Trouble Foundation"
    - Set of car keys found in the car park today. Belong to a Ford Fiesta. Can the owner of said keys please contact their local psychiatric ward for owning such a shit car
    - Sticks and stones may break your bones, but hammers and TNT will kill you
    - The Donald Trump appreciation society are holding their bimonthly "We Are The Deluded" meeting this Thursday at the new Scientology centre.
    - Trust everyone (if you're absolutely stupid beyond all logical comprehension)
    - Respect is a given... trust is earned
    - Question food
    - Eat plastic
    - Hug a tyrannosaurus rex

Cunts. That is all.

P.S: Barney's a cant
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 22-01-18 at 01:56.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-01-18), IrishSarahBarra (22-01-18)

Reviews

You ungrateful BASTARDS!! 9 years (nearly) I've been here trying to entertain you lot at my own expense AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET??? The only one bothering to read this ABSOLUTE SHITE is Barney and the only reason he did is cos his name is mentioned, the narcissistic CANT!

I mean here I am on my MUCH NEEDED day off from work as a secret-agent-spy-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-godzilla-saurus and not one of you bother to come in, say hello and have a nice cup of tea??? I EVEN BOUGHT A TIN OF QUALITY STREET FFS!!!!!!!!!!! Do you even realise the amount of effort it takes to summon such a big huge pile of shite from the mind's labyrinth???? It'd be easier running a marathon in a pair of high heels (not... not that I've ever... worn... heels... before... or... *cough*)!!!!! It's alright for you lot, your minds are all sorted and organised very professionally. For me it's like trying to find a needle in an ocean the size of the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffle*

Bastards... US CRAZIES HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!!!!

And another thing! I......

SHIT THE DOCS FROM THE LUNATIC ASYLUM FOUND ME! I gotta go, but I'm not through with you lot yet!!!!!!!!!!

*zoom*
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    You ungrateful BASTARDS!! 9 years (nearly) I've been here trying to entertain you lot at my own expense AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET??? The only one bothering to read this ABSOLUTE SHITE is Barney and the only reason he did is cos his name is mentioned, the narcissistic CANT!

I mean here I am on my MUCH NEEDED day off from work as a secret-agent-spy-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-godzilla-saurus and not one of you bother to come in, say hello and have a nice cup of tea??? I EVEN BOUGHT A TIN OF QUALITY STREET FFS!!!!!!!!!!! Do you even realise the amount of effort it takes to summon such a big huge pile of shite from the mind's labyrinth???? It'd be easier running a marathon in a pair of high heels (not... not that I've ever... worn... heels... before... or... *cough*)!!!!! It's alright for you lot, your minds are all sorted and organised very professionally. For me it's like trying to find a needle in an ocean the size of the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffle*

Bastards... US CRAZIES HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!!!!

And another thing! I......

SHIT THE DOCS FROM THE LUNATIC ASYLUM FOUND ME! I gotta go, but I'm not through with you lot yet!!!!!!!!!!

*zoom*
    Nothing at all to do with narcissisim, I thanked everyone that called me a cant