Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin

its really dead now in Dublin and rest of the country

2. Default Karen

Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryLover View Post
    She went back to UK, Leeds iirc.
    She did I do miss calling to that flat the baby oil wank followed by doing her doggy she that the best ass in the business!

3. Default Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer321 View Post
    Hmm...did she share a flat with another English girl? I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same girl.
    she had a good english girl friend she was the spit of julie Robert's but taller I had the pleasure of doing the two of then a few times but karen worked by herself most of the time.

I wonder where these places are !!

5. Default

I spent years picking up on the streets of D2 and it being in a laneway or behind a bush or through a gap in a hoarding of a building site really was an added thrill. One girl by the canal robbed notes out of my wallet once but I soon learned to put all that in my jacket pockets so my wallet wasn’t in my trousers, which were unceremoniously around my ankles leaving me exposed in more ways than one

6. Default

Some people have no other way to make a living

7. Default

Wait is this still a thing? And how can you tell?

8. Default

There's dozens in tallaght but not in the nice areas and they wouldn't be clean if you know what I mean.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Markkarma For This Useful Post:

SF85 (25-03-22)

10. Default

Pm location sounds like fun

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slipperinn View Post
    I spent years picking up on the streets of D2 and it being in a laneway or behind a bush or through a gap in a hoarding of a building site really was an added thrill. One girl by the canal robbed notes out of my wallet once but I soon learned to put all that in my jacket pockets so my wallet wasn’t in my trousers, which were unceremoniously around my ankles leaving me exposed in more ways than one
    There was one kleptomaniac that liked pulling trousers well down below the knees and gave amazing deep throat, but her hands were rummaging through your pockets. She couldn't see what she was stealing though. Some one pound notes, cheap foreign currency and some folded up paper went a long way. She swallowed your load and was gone before you had your trousers up.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast