Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin

I’ve picked up lots of girls over the years but none in the past 5, it was great at one stage but then got a lot dodger. I had some great rides

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelover For This Useful Post:

irdave (15-02-23)

3. Default

Knocked the streets 05,does anyone remember the english babe Karen she punted in a certain square serious body & tits on her she had a flat on ranelagh rd I spent a small fortune on her! Worth every penny lol.
    Last edited by Floki; 08-05-20 at 08:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flickintabean For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (31-05-20)

Years ago the scene in Dublin was great, it was exciting too and cheap but now with the New Law introduced several years ago it changed it all as now a double blow for clients.
    Some great ladies I met there

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Car sex is always great
    I use to take the new van with a mistress in the back,it was shelved out and had champagne and brandy.
    Also no one could see what you were doing like in a car and the van didnt cramp your style

do you still have the van

Quote Originally Posted by joefan123 View Post
    do you still have the van
    no Joe, different times now and its all changed but those were good times thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by flickintabean View Post
    Knocked the streets 05,does anyone remember the english babe Karen she punted in a certain square serious body & tits on her she had a flat on ranelagh rd I spent a small fortune on her! Worth every penny lol.
    Hmm...did she share a flat with another English girl? I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same girl.

Where they would generally hang out has a lot of building work going on and Gards seem to regularly go by. So I'd expect they've moved on, but don't know where.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by flickintabean View Post
    She went back to UK, Leeds iirc.

12. Default

I was driving past a famous south Dublin area last week and saw 2 girls out for an evening walk. One was irish girl in a tracksuit and I would say possibly addiction issues. The other was dressed more in obvious attire. I did not stop but it looks like it's still in existence.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast