Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boring!!

Reviews

Default Boring!!

Honestly I took a break from posting the last few days but I came back and,ah well Fuck it,the trolls have taken over
    There used to be a bit of fun and banter here but now it's just banned users coming back to stir the shit
    Now I am not looking for a self ban but I won't be posting as often in the future, let the trolls bang away at their drums.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (02-10-17), Bratsimpson1 (01-10-17), casman (04-10-17), dave028 (03-10-17), f1 away (02-10-17), gameboy (03-10-17), Johnchef42 (01-10-17), libra (03-10-17), MidlifeCrisis (03-10-17), Mr Sweet Guy (01-10-17), rincewind (03-10-17), sixfourblond (01-10-17)

Reviews

I just come on here to look at the lovely girls profile to choose who to meet ..post now and again ..wouldnt let the trolls bother me actually dont know who most of them they are
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

gameboy (03-10-17)

Reviews

I know that they've always been here but lately there has been more snipping and just general confrontional posts just trying to get other posters to respond, that is why I stayed clear for a few days but it's still the same. How many lifetime bans can a poster get (No reference to you red btw !!) but EI still let them return again and again?

you dont mean little ol me do ya? Cos everyone loves Dick dont they? dont they?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDickie View Post
    you dont mean little ol me do ya? Cos everyone loves Dick dont they? dont they?
    Not you in particular but now that you've owned up then maybe ..?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 01-10-17 at 18:15. Reason: Wasn't really referring to you Dick!

Reviews

Good to see you back here Barney auld mate, looks like we all took a break recently
    Last edited by Johnchef42; 01-10-17 at 18:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Honestly I took a break from posting the last few days but I came back and,ah well Fuck it,the trolls have taken over
    There used to be a bit of fun and banter here but now it's just banned users coming back to stir the shit
    Now I am not looking for a self ban but I won't be posting as often in the future, let the trolls bang away at their drums.
    do you promise Barney

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FargoBoyle For This Useful Post:

Manfred21 (04-10-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBoyle View Post
    do you promise Barney
    As long as you do too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I know that they've always been here but lately there has been more snipping and just general confrontional posts just trying to get other posters to respond, that is why I stayed clear for a few days but it's still the same. How many lifetime bans can a poster get (No reference to you red btw !!) but EI still let them return again and again?
    Confrontational posts. Read your opening post back to yourself then give your head a wobble.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred21 View Post
    Confrontational posts. Read your opening post back to yourself then give your head a wobble.
    I was wondering when Dalton would start banging on his Bongo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (01-10-17)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast