Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAA WOULDN'T FUND HOLIDAY FOR DUBLIN LADIES All IRELAND CHAMPION

Reviews

Unhappy GAA WOULDN'T FUND HOLIDAY FOR DUBLIN LADIES All IRELAND CHAMPION

Now read this story just this morning....

And Gaa are a fecking joke as not to fund a holiday for Dublin Ladies All Ireland Champion....

Now I watch the game and honesty was supporting Mayo Ladies....

But better team won and congratulations to Dublin Ladies Football team....
    As they have to fund the own holiday as unlike the men Dublin Football team who Gaa fund their holiday....

But all the money Gaa taking from income of ticket sale they can least afford to pay for Dublin Ladies holiday...

Personally I think Gaa it sexist toward male Footballers...

Yes they bring in the men Football teams higher income through ticket sale....
    But like Comn on they have more then enough to pay for the Ladies All Ireland team to have holiday...

And where you Dub Guys here not putting up thread congratulating the Dublin Ladies All Ireland Football team

Take a English Gent from Derry to make a little effort to congratulate them Dublin Ladies...
    As they deserve same respect and credit them the men to get

Reviews

It's up to the LGFA under which umbrella the ladies football is played under to fund a holiday for the ladies not the GAA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (01-10-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    It's up to the LGFA under which umbrella the ladies football is played under to fund a holiday for the ladies not the GAA
    Ok it show I don't know much of Irish Football but you still think they LGFA would fund a holiday for Ladies All Ireland champion... As it Dublin Ladies this year...

Thanks for correcting me on my mistake Red

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Ok it show I don't know much of Irish Football but you still think they LGFA would fund a holiday for Ladies All Ireland champion... As it Dublin Ladies this year...

Thanks for correcting me on my mistake Red
    As it Dublin this year ? ?
    So your saying just cos it's Dublin the LGFA should fund their holiday
    Dublin ladies are one of the most professional ladies teams around except in name why don't Dublin LGFA cough up

There is a small % of people in the GAA who are benefiting from the huge amount of revenue this organisation generates. Everyone else mainly the players have to fund everything themselves & don't see a cent of this revenue generated. A dictatorial organisation in my opinion a small % call the shots for their own financial gain & everyone else toe the line or leave.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Limerickguy1 For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (01-10-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    As it Dublin this year ? ?
    So your saying just cos it's Dublin the LGFA should fund their holiday
    Dublin ladies are one of the most professional ladies teams around except in name why don't Dublin LGFA cough up
    If that happen I would say all County want their own LGFA to pay for their holiday....
    Yes they should pay for holiday for Ladies as Cork and many other Ladies team are professional to..
    Cork Ladies have won so many All Ireland and they to have the fund their own holiday...
    It only one county each year win a All Ireland and I think LGFA should fund their holiday...
    As next year it could be Cork...Mayo...Armagh...Meath...Who could win All Ireland and should be equal fair for all LGFA...

Reviews

If that happen I would say all County want their own LGFA to pay for their holiday....
    Yes they should pay for holiday for Ladies as Cork and many other Ladies team are professional to..
    Cork Ladies have won so many All Ireland and they to have the fund their own holiday...
    It only one county each year win a All Ireland and I think LGFA should fund their holiday...
    As next year it could be Cork...Mayo...Armagh...Meath...Who could win All Ireland and should be equal fair for all LGFA...
    Good man MSG for giving Armagh a wee shout there. At least the girlies might have a slight chance of winning something, the men haven't a hope.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (01-10-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    If they done a wet t shirt competition it would be a good way of raising funds for their holiday.
    Now that would raise fund quickly mate
    But if you watch the Ladies playing on wet day then you don't need wet tee shirt competition

As they are a Beauty Gaa Ladies teams...
    Just their ball skill and flair is a joy to watch as they grace the pitch with the Football Skill

Reviews

Now that would raise fund quickly mate
    But if you watch the Ladies playing on wet day then you don't need wet tee shirt competition

As they are a Beauty Gaa Ladies teams...
    Just their ball skill and flair is a joy to watch as they grace the pitch with the Football Skill
    Yeah their ball skills are amazing

What do you expect the GAA have always been tight with money even with players wages. Its owned by the catholic church so no surprise there. And before anyone losses a ring i treat all religions with the same contempt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast