Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Now she knows how it feels to be like a celebrity getting stalked etc
    i hope that staff member didn't get sacked over this

Hope she did

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbl For This Useful Post:

CJHaughey (29-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    I never asked for attention, just wanted to share this.

And who says I don't have blonde hair?

Yes. you do, sexy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lad1234 View Post
    TS in gym clothes thats all im taking away from this thread take it over a dress every day of the week
    I had so many thoughts on this dude, and this thread. I wanted to go off on a rant... But TS in gym clothes; I think this is going to be put on my fantasies list.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manageman2016 For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (05-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Typed her name on facebook, got the picture that she uses/used here to advertise. Now I wonder should I post it here just so you guys see that I'm not lying. And no, I am not interested in having sex with her. I just founded it funny that someone that I saw on this website, I saw in a public place. All I would do is approach her, introduce myself, and if we are in private, I would tell her that I'm a client here and have seen her ad before.
    This is all so strange. Can't believe I'm only reading it now How is this thread still here!?

(Posting a picture that a girl uses in an advert doesn't actually prove anything btw ...only proves you can post a picture ...presume you realise this by now )

So it's like...

She's a drug dealer. And you take drugs.

You walk up to her in the gym and say "Hey, I take drugs, wink, wink. I hear you sell drugs. I mean I don't take your kind of drugs or anything, just wanted to let you know that YES, I do take them. Funny eh? (pretty proud of myself) Actually tracked you down here to tell you that AND because I heard you sell them" (...to other people ...secretly ...somewhere else :/ )

She says, "Right, thank you for your irrelevant statement and oh so creepy delivery." While thinks, "Darn, that's my favourite gym gone ...how do this people manage the internet?!"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloppyLettuce For This Useful Post:

Derrydoggystyle (09-10-17), JayM93 (09-10-17)

I have seen a few TS from here in our gym occasionally and had to look several times to see if it was really them, it was, they looked so different to the photoshopped pictures on this site and no way did I find them attractive, with that said if I did I would not bother them or ask for details at all as its a place to get fit not to pull

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lallymally View Post
    I have seen a few TS from here in our gym occasionally and had to look several times to see if it was really them, it was, they looked so different to the photoshopped pictures on this site and no way did I find them attractive, with that said if I did I would not bother them or ask for details at all as its a place to get fit not to pull
    Lol it’s even funny to read such a comments like this do ts woman’s need to go to the gym in her full glory ? I mean really ? We go to the gym to workout and take the stress of our body way and cleanser the mind im not going to the gym hoping that a guy will take me on date or whatever!
    Is diferent see a Ts in her daily state than when she open the door to make your fantasy come true, or we should be fantasised full time? Make up on red lipstick hair done lingerie set ready? Come on ! Not even womans do that why should we do ?
    When myself go to the gym I don’t even want to be reconogized because I feel super embarrassed

Reviews

This thread should be deleted right away! Every time I see this thread it’s creepy!

I mean who the fuck does that? Godsmacked!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Derrydoggystyle For This Useful Post:

JayM93 (09-10-17)

One of my roleplay fantasy is to fuck one/few guys in the gym.

i want him to suck me while i'm training on this stuff
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171009_190030.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	122617

Name:	IMG_20171009_190046.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	122618

And then i ram him while he train with this

Name:	IMG_20171009_190013.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	122619

And the he squat on my cock

Name:	IMG_20171009_190720.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	122620

Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 09-10-17 at 16:03.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-10-17), bobgalway (10-10-17), hoordog (10-10-17), suitandtieman (11-10-17), youngstud87 (09-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Lol it’s even funny to read such a comments like this do ts woman’s need to go to the gym in her full glory ? I mean really ? We go to the gym to workout and take the stress of our body way and cleanser the mind im not going to the gym hoping that a guy will take me on date or whatever!
    Is diferent see a Ts in her daily state than when she open the door to make your fantasy come true, or we should be fantasised full time? Make up on red lipstick hair done lingerie set ready? Come on ! Not even womans do that why should we do ?
    When myself go to the gym I don’t even want to be reconogized because I feel super embarrassed
    they are not women so I don't expect them to go in their full glory, I said that the pictures on here are photoshopped and over cooked and I did not recognize the person for a while, that said I respected their privacy and let them get on with what they were doing, the 300kg deep squats

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast