Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What’s your favorite sexual position?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    it is your fav song lol

Ah Patty,I'm in love with the shape of you

Reviews

Lie back and enjoy the ride lol
    Oh definitely I love watching a lady riding up and down it's so hot ;-)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rebelscouse For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (23-09-17), patty (23-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rebelscouse View Post
    For me it has to be lady on top so I can see every inch of their sexy body as they go up and down:-)
    I love that too especially during reverse cowgirl. God thinking of this now puts a extremely pleasant picture in my head of a very special lady. Melek used to add a little twist to this position that always gave me a very big smile and god bought me extreme pleasure.
    As she was on top top doing reverse cowgirl she used to move to the rhythm of the music she was playing which was always very appropriate music. She actually used to dance on top of you as she was going up and down then she would put her arms out and we would clasp hands and then she would really start to go. And god can she go.I'm not describing it that good but it was a fucking amazing vision. A vision that has to be witnessed if she ever returns. You know what I really fucking miss that lady. I don't mind saying.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Amindimood55 (23-09-17), casman (23-09-17), Forceuser (23-09-17), IrishSarahBarra (24-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I love that too especially during reverse cowgirl. God thinking of this now puts a extremely pleasant picture in my head of a very special lady. Melek used to add a little twist to this position that always gave me a very big smile and god bought me extreme pleasure.
    As she was on top top doing reverse cowgirl she used to move to the rhythm of the music she was playing which was always very appropriate music. She actually used to dance on top of you as she was going up and down then she would put her arms out and we would clasp hands and then she would really start to go. And god can she go.I'm not describing it that good but it was a fucking amazing vision. A vision that has to be witnessed if she ever returns. You know what I really fucking miss that lady. I don't mind saying.

Although there is plenty of choice it still must be difficult when a lady you have established a, albeit mutually beneficial, rapport with decides to move on. All the best, nice post.
    Buy the ticket, take the ride...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amindimood55 For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (23-09-17), circumcised guy (23-09-17)

Reviews

lol I do like the part about your tongue
    Well Patty I guess they won't be much chatting with you
    As I agree it better to let our lips and tongue do the talking

Beautiful Lady like you have many admirers who want to taste your soft tender lips and tongue Patty...

When I get to meet you I hope this trick that I be able to have a lovely conversation with you...

Perfume and chocolate that I have for you is one of many thing to a Lady heart and you can eat the chocolate as I do the chatting looking into your Beautiful seductive eyes...

I admire your BEAUTY across the room Patty

But I am sure I want to kiss your lips first moment I see you as I be star struck by being in your company Patty

Time and company I spent with you would be my honour and one that I love looking down into your seductive eyes as I try chat but kissing will be much better that I sure of
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 23-09-17 at 13:58.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

patty (24-09-17)

Looks like an extract from the stalkers manifesto.

Reviews

Pretty much how I remember it too bud, at least we have those wonderful memories

12. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (23-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doublewhiskey View Post
    Looks like an extract from the stalkers manifesto.
    Haha. What ever you say mate. Just reminiscing of my time with a wonderful lady who may or may not return. Stalker Ha.. no a little obsessed Yea I'd admit that. But she always knew that Haha...

Reviews

I like stuff.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

patty (24-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Well Patty I guess they won't be much chatting with you
    As I agree it better to let our lips and tongue do the talking

Beautiful Lady like you have many admirers who want to taste your soft tender lips and tongue Patty...

When I get to meet you I hope this trick that I be able to have a lovely conversation with you...

Perfume and chocolate that I have for you is one of many thing to a Lady heart and you can eat the chocolate as I do the chatting looking into your Beautiful seductive eyes...

I admire your BEAUTY across the room Patty

But I am sure I want to kiss your lips first moment I see you as I be star struck by being in your company Patty

Time and company I spent with you would be my honour and one that I love looking down into your seductive eyes as I try chat but kissing will be much better that I sure of
    thank u so much for your kind words
    i really hope to meet you in real soon

17. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (24-09-17)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast