View Poll Results: Should Qph see Kat on her next tour?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they'll have a good time together.

2 18.18%
  • Yes, maybe it will help him deal with some of his issues.

2 18.18%
  • Yes, she's a nice girl and could use the money.

1 9.09%
  • Yes, I'm looking forward to the world's longest review.

5 45.45%
  • Yes, it will stimulate the economy.

1 9.09%
  • Yes, sometimes you just gotta say, "What the fuck, make your move."

5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Qph see Kat on her next tour?

Default A man of substance

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    But seriously people, if I wanted to punt I would but I don’t and am happy with my better half and would never cheat.
    besides youll bore the shite out of them talking about the price of the cattle and sheep of Ballyduff.

My hat ,if i wore one would be off to you QPH.This sentence brings a tear to my eye.

Somethin about those country bouys,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post

My hat ,if i wore one would be off to you QPH.This sentence brings a tear to my eye.

Westside.
    Me too............. which again highlights my request........

Patricia........... we need another smiley face for "bringing a tear to my eye"...................

Come on what, on this site could be more important than this.........

For the good of the site......... the community......... the nation................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    well, I can offer duos with Tasha troughout my trip, if that will do.....

So I guess there is no chance qph, if you ever change your mind you got my number......
    Regretfully I must decline fair maiden with heavy heart and anguished loin but a commitment made should be not cast aside for sake of fleeting lust with no hope of love my dear Katherine of Germania.

(Pssst but I’ll keep the number just in case)

Blog Entries

just don't chop my head of qph like Henry VIII, I much rather chop his head off...... lol starting out the protestant church just for his lust......... whoooops.... I might get my head choped of now from the guys up North.....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

just don't chop my head of qph like Henry VIII, I much rather chop his head off...... lol starting out the protestant church just for his lust......... whoooops.... I might get my head choped of now from the guys up North.....
    Ah so that’s the period of history you are interested in perhaps . You know you have to admire someone who creates an entire church just because he was a randy devil and the status quo wasn’t suiting him. Don’t worry your head shall remain attached for at least this tour and I’ll get The Highwayman to soften the cough of those northern lads.

YouTube - I'm Henry the VIII - Herman's Hermits

Reviews

Regretfully I must decline fair maiden with heavy heart and anguished loin but a commitment made should be not cast aside for sake of fleeting lust with no hope of love my dear Katherine of Germania.
    Kat is Hungarian
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Ah so that’s the period of history you are interested in perhaps . You know you have to admire someone who creates an entire church just because he was a randy devil and the status quo wasn’t suiting him. Don’t worry your head shall remain attached for at least this tour and I’ll get The Highwayman to soften the cough of those northern lads.

YouTube - I'm Henry the VIII - Herman's Hermits
    I'm more of a history surfer..... if I see something and it interrests me, I'll google it and read up a little..... Like I was watching "the other Boylen girl" the other day, so I read up a little on it afterwards. I have an A level in History though..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Kat is Hungarian
    That’s why I used the word Germania as in ancient Germania which included part of modern day Hungary and I'm not certain but I think
    it was mentioned here that Kat has both German and Hungarian links.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-04-09 at 00:06.

I'm more of a history surfer..... if I see something and it interrests me, I'll google it and read up a little..... Like I was watching "the other Boylen girl" the other day, so I read up a little on it afterwards. I have an A level in History though..... lol
    I prefer books as I find reading something in depth on a screen is hard on the eyes but it is a fantastic resource to cherry pick snippets of info at the click of a button. First time I heard A levels used in that context here but both have there uses…

Blog Entries

Shit I just realised the A level thing lol..... My ass is history too anyway......
    I think it's called leaving cert or something like that in Ireland......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast