Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: If you could

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Sure isn't Canada in the Commonwealth?

Btw I'm not British ye boy ye
    Brexit will put manners on you boys
    Last edited by JustinBeaver; 13-08-17 at 09:34.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Yes Justin true as people who live in Northern Ireland are British Citizen living in UK rule....
    If you live there for certain length of time....
    But not everyone count themselves British...
    As going by his post and he entitle to his own opinion and I could be wrong....
    But Barney to me is 100% Catholic or Irish through and through....
    And hey when I move over from London we never mix with Catholic because of trouble and hatred...
    Going to all protestant school didn't help....
    Now I have many friends of Catholic and all nationalities in which I say feck politics as it biggest load of crap....
    People of northern Ireland has to stand together as one as are politicians can't even get a government together....
    If you live in Northern Ireland Justin you would know that post could come across as insulting to some people just saying.....
    And maybe do the Canadian like American and maybe they don't like the American but you got all try get along...
    we didnt let the americans trample all over us and still if there was a United Ireland referendum it would fail, most even the catholics want to remain with their MASTERS
    Last edited by JustinBeaver; 13-08-17 at 09:32.

Reviews

Ireland is a great little country, I've never wanted to live anywhere else. Our long summer days have to be seen to be believed. I would like 2 winter holidays a year though, one in a colder climate for snow fun, and one in a warmer climate in the southern hemisphere, maybe Melbourne, New Zealand or Rio, for some longer winter days and to top up the tan.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 13-08-17 at 09:38.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Ireland is a great little country, I've never wanted to live anywhere else. Our long summer days have to be seen to be believed. I would like 2 winter holidays a year though, one in a colder climate for snow fun, and one in a warmer climate in the southern hemisphere, maybe Melbourne, New Zealand or Rio, for some longer winter days and to top up the tan.
    I agree as if you travel all along coast of Ireland it has breathtaking views and scenery....
    As I live near the coast and it breathtaking view to wake up to every morning....
    Only problem damn seagulls making so much noise....
    But to watch sunset over ocean or to see the thunder and lightening strike out at sea day or at night especially is view to witness....

Reviews

Patty I have never met anyone like you before. You love Ireland so much and now that you have your Irish passport you are "Irish Patty".

Ok I know that is a few months ago but you always have told me how much you love Ireland and want to live here all your life. Ireland would be a much better place if there were more people like you. You are a lady !!
    Well said Barney, +1. Let in as many Patty's as we can lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    Brexit will put manners on you boys
    The smugglers will love it !! We don't have any masters here btw ye wee pup ye

Reviews

The smugglers will love it !! We don't have any masters here btw ye wee pup ye
    Exactly true Barney and what load crap about these masters....
    Barney want to say you are one of cool guy here as I enjoy reading your posts as you make me smile with your last answer to angry Canadian Beaver....
    And I enjoy your good heart banter and post with IrishSarahBarra and other.....
    As you and IrishSarahBarra certainly liven this forum up....
    Now take this as a compliment Barney as said you are cool guy and Gentlemen who well respected by Ladies here ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Exactly true Barney and what load crap about these masters....
    Barney want to say you are one of cool guy here as I enjoy reading your posts as you make me smile with your last answer to angry Canadian Beaver....
    And I enjoy your good heart banter and post with IrishSarahBarra and other.....
    As you and IrishSarahBarra certainly liven this forum up....
    Now take this as a compliment Barney as said you are cool guy and Gentlemen who well respected by Ladies here ....
    Nonsense SG, her majesty is his master and so is ISB and i'm not angry, i'm happy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    Nonsense SG, her majesty is his master and so is ISB and i'm not angry, i'm happy
    I wish IrishSarahBarra was my master
    She can teach me thing that I or both would enjoy
    As I certainly won't be angry but very

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast