Thread: Hillsborough verdict enquiry

Reviews

Default Hillsborough verdict enquiry

To all Liverpool Fans here and worldwide

Today we will find out if justice will done or not...........

As later today Hillsborough Justice Group will find out if any charge will be made as I know what I am hoping for.............

As one newspaper riddle of Liverpudlian as thief and pickpocket and my time in London born and raise there kids and people said all Liverpudlian where sc*m and thief.........

And since we know the truth I say SHAME ON THEM PEOPLE AND NEWSPAPER who claim they believe all that crap as it was and still is a disgrace the newspaper who publish crap and to the people who believe lies............

I have no pity for them people as let hope Justice is done today and right verdict is read out and not finally peace as never will be as you can't bring back 96 Liverpool Fans who went to Hillsborough to watch a FA CUP Semi Final Football Match and NEVER return home that day.........

I just hope right verdict is giving and if not it lead me to believe more conspiracy and cover up as the Hillsborough Justice Group and Family have suffered enough and it won't erase the pain and lost but it bring a little relief and hopefully little comfort that people will pay for their crimes and stop hiding behind other..........

To the 96 Liverpool Fans who went to Football Match YOU NEVER BE FORGOTTEN and YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

jcjohnco (28-06-17), redforever (28-06-17)

Reviews

Yes charge have been made as I not say no names but YES FINALLY AT LAST People going to pay for their crimes and it battle won but not the war as it still continue and Thanks God You Never Walk Alone Liverpool Fans and but to them criminal you do walk alone as let hope it they pay a heavy price for one biggest cover up in England...........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

redforever (28-06-17)

Reviews

Finally . . . . I hope they jail Duckenfield and that he rots in hell

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

mr gear (28-06-17), Mr Sweet Guy (28-06-17)