Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just saw Muslim guy on TV that lost wife in London fire

Reviews

Islam a religion of peace me hole!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Typical can't defend your assertion and say my comment is "not worthy of a response". Secondly how dare you attribute things to me when I have no commented upon them I said nothing about that man or his wife nor did I imply anything. The substance of
    my comment was it is unfair to blame White Kensington for the fire. As for drinks I am glad you won't be joining the Donald and I!!
    First you actually need to read my posts, I do not say it is the fault of Rich White Men, you have got that from where? I sensed you were not getting it so I posted again stating that many of the rich are not white in that area , still no joy. The failure of the local council was not just resources they stonewalled everyone refused to meet anyone. I had to goggle the guy three days in FFS, they were invisible. That is either arrogance and or incompetence. I could run a timeline of it by its a waste of my time. Your need to label me as a hater of rich white men is pathetic but it seems to give you something. I have no need to allow you to divert me to this kind of tactic, it reminds me of school stuff when someone losing they start insults like queer or some other insult to divert. I know who I am, what you decide to concoct and throw my way is I assure you of no interest to me and I will not be proving anything to you.

Theresa May has just formally apologized for the dreadful response at LOCAL and national level , did she consult you as you clearly disagree , you felt Public inquiry was sufficient, a fact I stated elsewhere was definitely not good enough within an hour of her announcing it, proved right eh !! hope this does not make you feel too bad, I made other "predictions" which are v close to what has occurred, pls dont be gagging now, unfortunately for you I can prove these posts i am tempted to use a certain adjective here but!!no David Lamy a local MP described it as a tale of two cities but you know better of course. i saw a perhaps 70 year old Irishman crying as he was trying to figure out where to sleep yesterday thats a disgrace in a first world capital. Even May can see that.

. As to the How dare you thing, well no communication is a communication. I state its interesting that you do not comment , no more and you are off in self righteous rage , but here is the thing , you read the thread, you made a decision on what to prioritize, it was not the unfortunate man, no it was some persecution complex to defend people who have their homes, belongings and families, based on something that was not said!!! , your lack of comment on it in any form of concern or sympathy is worth considering. Instead you misinterpret what i said. At no point ever do i say that its the fault of rich white people but you saw that where exactly?. Donald Trump has not condemned the attack on the Mosque in Finsbury, there is no communication but he is saying rather a lot, he may well do but the delay is well understood. I have dealt with you before and you made such a strong statement that was so completely inaccurate that I felt I had no desire to role play King Canute with you.
    Now a little help for you in how I composed and added the white Councillor, which has so exercised you . TheOP comment was made about a man of colour and religion. So to highlight the possible issue I use the argument against them using colour.
    I see good in rich white people I know one who i have tremendous respect for, I also know a v wealthy white man who i refuse to work with due to his behaviour. I judge the person by who they are not their colour, their religion(ISIS I would make an exception for)certainly not on their wealth. If Donald trump invited us for drinks we would both i suspect need dry cleaning , me because I would be utterly viscerally repulsed by him to the point of being sick, you , lets be kind and say you wanted to look smart. The papers are reporting that the cladding may have been put up to appease rich residents, not rich white residents you got that now I hope, it is a report yet to be proved but it is a fair topic of discussion to those who can avoid confirmation bias. You feel like a man under siege ,in some ways that siege is primarily it looks to me a construct of your own making , perhaps give it some thought and maybe a little less force and a little more thought might help , but I am not hopeful .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    First you actually need to read my posts, I do not say it is the fault of Rich White Men, you have got that from where? I sensed you were not getting it so I posted again stating that many of the rich are not white in that area , still no joy. The failure of the local council was not just resources they stonewalled everyone refused to meet anyone. I had to goggle the guy three days in FFS, they were invisible. That is either arrogance and or incompetence. I could run a timeline of it by its a waste of my time. Your need to label me as a hater of rich white men is pathetic but it seems to give you something. I have no need to allow you to divert me to this kind of tactic, it reminds me of school stuff when someone losing they start insults like queer or some other insult to divert. I know who I am, what you decide to concoct and throw my way is I assure you of no interest to me and I will not be proving anything to you.

Theresa May has just formally apologized for the dreadful response at LOCAL and national level , did she consult you as you clearly disagree , you felt Public inquiry was sufficient, a fact I stated elsewhere was definitely not good enough within an hour of her announcing it, proved right eh !! hope this does not make you feel too bad, I made other "predictions" which are v close to what has occurred, pls dont be gagging now, unfortunately for you I can prove these posts i am tempted to use a certain adjective here but!!no David Lamy a local MP described it as a tale of two cities but you know better of course. i saw a perhaps 70 year old Irishman crying as he was trying to figure out where to sleep yesterday thats a disgrace in a first world capital. Even May can see that.

. As to the How dare you thing, well no communication is a communication. I state its interesting that you do not comment , no more and you are off in self righteous rage , but here is the thing , you read the thread, you made a decision on what to prioritize, it was not the unfortunate man, no it was some persecution complex to defend people who have their homes, belongings and families, based on something that was not said!!! , your lack of comment on it in any form of concern or sympathy is worth considering. Instead you misinterpret what i said. At no point ever do i say that its the fault of rich white people but you saw that where exactly?. Donald Trump has not condemned the attack on the Mosque in Finsbury, there is no communication but he is saying rather a lot, he may well do but the delay is well understood. I have dealt with you before and you made such a strong statement that was so completely inaccurate that I felt I had no desire to role play King Canute with you.
    Now a little help for you in how I composed and added the white Councillor, which has so exercised you . TheOP comment was made about a man of colour and religion. So to highlight the possible issue I use the argument against them using colour.
    I see good in rich white people I know one who i have tremendous respect for, I also know a v wealthy white man who i refuse to work with due to his behaviour. I judge the person by who they are not their colour, their religion(ISIS I would make an exception for)certainly not on their wealth. If Donald trump invited us for drinks we would both i suspect need dry cleaning , me because I would be utterly viscerally repulsed by him to the point of being sick, you , lets be kind and say you wanted to look smart. The papers are reporting that the cladding may have been put up to appease rich residents, not rich white residents you got that now I hope, it is a report yet to be proved but it is a fair topic of discussion to those who can avoid confirmation bias. You feel like a man under siege ,in some ways that siege is primarily it looks to me a construct of your own making , perhaps give it some thought and maybe a little less force and a little more thought might help , but I am not hopeful .
    Again chill out. I have not been on a rant as you say but I will go on one now!
    1) I have read your posts. While you clearly do not blame directly "rich white men" your rush to judgement with respect to apportioning blame on a council perceived to rich and white demonstrated your bias.
    I am not hear to defend the Council but " Witch" and "Hunt" are words which spring to mind. They are the people who are bearing the brunt of a systematic failure which may extend well beyond their west London base.
    Snowflake libtards like you are only too willing to stick the boot in in a ruthless fashion when you smell blood once you don't have to get your hands dirty. If the cladding was the main reason for the scale of the disaster who
    was the person or organisation who allowed this product to be on sale in the EU/UK? Did you ever stop to ask that fundamental question? Apparently between 75 and 125 K stg per apartment was spent improving this building you would
    think for that money even if something was put up as you say to appease THE RICH NEIGHBOURS the material would not be dangerous. That is hardly the fault of the so called idiots in the council offices.
    2) I said nothing about TM apolagising/not apolagising I simply supported her pledge to set up a public inquiry which is absolutely essential and let us hope it gets to the bottom of this and castigates everybody including the council who has come up short in this tragedy. What TM cares deep down about this at the end of the day is of scant importance. What matters is that this type of thing does not happen again and a public inquiry with strict recommendations for new laws and if necessary prosecutions is what counts. I have sympathy for the 70 year old man but the streets of Dublin are filled with lads like him who won't have a bed tonight or probably for years. I trust that this guy will be given food and accommodation in the near future.
    3) Any lack of comment/response was for purely logistical reasons not because I was locked up in a dark room nurturing my "persecution complex". Your conflation of my comments with DT's apparent failure to condemn the Findbury incident is absurd so I have nothing to say about that.
    4) You say you know one white man who you refuse to work with because of his behaviour. This is a strong claim but you do not outline any reasons for your stance?
    5) I am unclear what your reference to ISIS is about?
    6) You display a visceral hatred of DT. I may not enjoy it but I would go for a drink with him as long as he picked up the tab!
    7)Why in gods good name you think I am a man under siege, I don't know
    8) Though and reflection are admirable traits which we should all pursue but I would suggest that I am not the only one in need of it Beauty addict.

UK News reporter Jonathan Pie brutally honest views on the world of politics and Entertainment.
    He speaks about the government and the fire.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (22-06-17), Best Before (22-06-17), Forceuser (22-06-17), IrishSarahBarra (22-06-17)

Reviews

Again chill out. I have not been on a rant as you say but I will go on one now!
    1) I have read your posts. While you clearly do not blame directly "rich white men" your rush to judgement with respect to apportioning blame on a council perceived to rich and white demonstrated your bias.
    I am not hear to defend the Council but " Witch" and "Hunt" are words which spring to mind. They are the people who are bearing the brunt of a systematic failure which may extend well beyond their west London base.
    Snowflake libtards like you are only too willing to stick the boot in in a ruthless fashion when you smell blood once you don't have to get your hands dirty. If the cladding was the main reason for the scale of the disaster who
    was the person or organisation who allowed this product to be on sale in the EU/UK? Did you ever stop to ask that fundamental question? Apparently between 75 and 125 K stg per apartment was spent improving this building you would
    think for that money even if something was put up as you say to appease THE RICH NEIGHBOURS the material would not be dangerous. That is hardly the fault of the so called idiots in the council offices.
    2) I said nothing about TM apolagising/not apolagising I simply supported her pledge to set up a public inquiry which is absolutely essential and let us hope it gets to the bottom of this and castigates everybody including the council who has come up short in this tragedy. What TM cares deep down about this at the end of the day is of scant importance. What matters is that this type of thing does not happen again and a public inquiry with strict recommendations for new laws and if necessary prosecutions is what counts. I have sympathy for the 70 year old man but the streets of Dublin are filled with lads like him who won't have a bed tonight or probably for years. I trust that this guy will be given food and accommodation in the near future.
    3) Any lack of comment/response was for purely logistical reasons not because I was locked up in a dark room nurturing my "persecution complex". Your conflation of my comments with DT's apparent failure to condemn the Findbury incident is absurd so I have nothing to say about that.
    4) You say you know one white man who you refuse to work with because of his behaviour. This is a strong claim but you do not outline any reasons for your stance?
    5) I am unclear what your reference to ISIS is about?
    6) You display a visceral hatred of DT. I may not enjoy it but I would go for a drink with him as long as he picked up the tab!
    7)Why in gods good name you think I am a man under siege, I don't know
    8) Though and reflection are admirable traits which we should all pursue but I would suggest that I am not the only one in need of it Beauty addict.
    Its really not possible to deal with someone who cant actually read, Council failure I relate to is their handling/behaviour after the tragedy, Chief Executive forced to resign today so i guess I am wrong again, there is no point with you at all . Perhaps you need to start on the reporter featured in Flokis post above another Liberal no facts snow flake. As to providing with with explanations for my decisions , dont be holding your breath.
    Like I said I have no intention of role playing Canute with you. It seems there are quite a few snowflakes about who agree with me And regarding DT no comment, it is used to demonstrate that no comment is a form of communication. I trust you can understand that and not read into it , thats a bad habit if your not fully understanding a post. To review TM has apoligised, Chief executive fired, I criticized both but its a witch hunt , gosh the strength of your argument is well underwhelming.

And when you start a response with HOW DARE YOU it looks like a rant INIT, and actually if you read that properly yep again sorry I am actually saying in simple terms whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You complain about bias against rich white people, I say what about bias against Muslim people of colour but you fail to understand and go off on another tangent. I leave you to continue with your version of events. And I see you are consistent with the name calling and labeling . Predictable boring and slightly feeling , ah forget it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    UK News reporter Jonathan Pie brutally honest views on the world of politics and Entertainment.
    He speaks about the government and the fire.

Floki thanks for this, its powerful , not sure it is totally accurate but it reflects the hornets nest that this tragedy has stirred up. A rumor is being chased down by reporters that a D notice on the number of deaths was issued by government in the early stages, personally I doubt it but if that proves to be true then social unrest will re ignite although some will see that as liberal snowflake boot boys putting in the boot, others might see it as the pursuit of truth and justice.I hope it does not lead to riots, i was impressed with how residents defused that march the rage one yesterday I have a sense that no political party will be clear of this. I am pleased that they have moved quickly to investigate cladding across UK it seems 600 Towers may be compromised. Elsewhere I stated on the morning of this that it should treated like a major air disaster which it is looking like they are now. I hope emergency response going for will be better.
    Based on personal experience of fire evacuation I would like a fixed penalty type fine for everyone and anyone who heads down fire escapes with suitcases big or small as I believe happened here. I saw this several times over the years , its potentially a killer blocking fire exits, in smoke filled stairwells .
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 22-06-17 at 16:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Its really not possible to deal with someone who cant actually read, Council failure I relate to is their handling/behaviour after the tragedy, Chief Executive forced to resign today so i guess I am wrong again, there is no point with you at all . Perhaps you need to start on the reporter featured in Flokis post above another Liberal no facts snow flake. As to providing with with explanations for my decisions , dont be holding your breath.
    Like I said I have no intention of role playing Canute with you. It seems there are quite a few snowflakes about who agree with me And regarding DT no comment, it is used to demonstrate that no comment is a form of communication. I trust you can understand that and not read into it , thats a bad habit if your not fully understanding a post. To review TM has apoligised, Chief executive fired, I criticized both but its a witch hunt , gosh the strength of your argument is well underwhelming.

And when you start a response with HOW DARE YOU it looks like a rant INIT, and actually if you read that properly yep again sorry I am actually saying in simple terms whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You complain about bias against rich white people, I say what about bias against Muslim people of colour but you fail to understand and go off on another tangent. I leave you to continue with your version of events. And I see you are consistent with the name calling and labeling . Predictable boring and slightly feeling , ah forget it
    1) I can assure i can read and have read your posts carefully.
    2) at no stage have I said that the Council should be absolved of responsibility but rather there is a broader picture. Selective again in that you cite the recognition but fail to mention the fact that as many as 600 other buildings may have the same defects. I suppose the Kensington Council is responsible for that as well
    3) Again you are prepared to make claims without backing them up
    4) The Finsbury incident while a bad act does not fall into the category of "international terrorism" in the same way as the recent attack on Manchester. I am sure DT does not agree with it but you insist in asserting that he does in some way support this behaviour by an individual you clearly hates Muslims.
    5) It is a witch hunt and when the judge issues his findings as I have said consistently the finger of blame will point in more directions than the scapegoat Council.
    6) Bias against Muslims ? sorry but I don't see what you are getting at. The Mayor of London is a Muslim so I'm not sure if that is a valid argument.
    7) I have not gone off on any tangent but on the contrary have attempted to address the issue directly.

Reviews

1) I can assure i can read and have read your posts carefully.
    2) at no stage have I said that the Council should be absolved of responsibility but rather there is a broader picture. Selective again in that you cite the recognition but fail to mention the fact that as many as 600 other buildings may have the same defects. I suppose the Kensington Council is responsible for that as well
    3) Again you are prepared to make claims without backing them up
    4) The Finsbury incident while a bad act does not fall into the category of "international terrorism" in the same way as the recent attack on Manchester. I am sure DT does not agree with it but you insist in asserting that he does in some way support this behaviour by an individual you clearly hates Muslims.
    5) It is a witch hunt and when the judge issues his findings as I have said consistently the finger of blame will point in more directions than the scapegoat Council.
    6) Bias against Muslims ? sorry but I don't see what you are getting at. The Mayor of London is a Muslim so I'm not sure if that is a valid argument.
    7) I have not gone off on any tangent but on the contrary have attempted to address the issue directly.
    Oh dear, now you cant write either, that clearly makes no sense, You think I have to prove to you issues in my life !!!! , not international terrorism , just go away

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345