Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just saw Muslim guy on TV that lost wife in London fire

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm surprised you're not calling me alco fag IDF and telling me to suck some cawk!

Good contribution to the thread buddy.

Just remember your the one that always ends up crying.
    i was actually offering you helpful advice
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Interesting points for sure- one bloody staircase for 25 storeys- sure even in Sandy ford there are only 8 storeys and at least two stair cases etc etc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Interesting points for sure- one bloody staircase for 25 storeys- sure even in Sandy ford there are only 8 storeys and at least two stair cases etc etc
    Really thats what you see in the responses , i hope your not working in something the requires independence of mind and perception , I find here if I have made a mistake I post my bad on that . But perhaps its best to leave you to your world . In events like this there will often be inaccurate reporting initially , it takes time for the story to settle , thats all that is going on here. Like yesterday with man who mowed down Muslims there were reports that 2 others involved with him. This was people running away in case knifes were going to be produced but initially it looked otherwise.

A firefighter has written his account of what it was like for him inside the blaze. It is long but worth the read. Heart-breaking stuff.

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017...icult-to-read/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

joggon (20-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Your post says more about your beliefs and bias than anything else. You have no idea of circumstances. I was involved in full on fire and evacuation, the chaos is staggering. But you choose to select this as a topic of importance to reinforce whatever your bias is , really!! instead of perhaps the many other know facts and tragedies of this horrific event, you chose to demonise a man who has just lost his wife and then project that into Islamophobia, !!! Any thoughts on reports of Muslims rushing in too help, or how the whole community there has worked together, or any thoughts on the arrogance of the rich white local councillors, or reports that the cladding was to Aesthetically improve the look of the block too appease other richer residents ? And by the way the fire was spreading up the building if that in any way helps your thinking.
    So rich whitety is to blame then? Pot calling the kettle black with respect to bias!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    So rich whitety is to blame then? Pot calling the kettle black with respect to bias!
    Have you been following events there , the head of local council who happens to be white, no sign of him, hence near riots at council offices? that is a fact not a bias. That council is the richest in UK and there are reports of cladding being done to improve the look of the area, is it accurate, perhaps but I state as a report not a fact , also many of the rich there are not white. This is actually the deprived and poor versus those with huge wealth, not colour not religion even. It seems Theresa May agrees with me , the local council have been all but removed from handling this disaster, now why might that be. The point of my post is simple, there were many substantive issues other than what the OP posted which was pure speculation based on what seems to be a bias. I suggest you read a post more thoroughly before you compose unless of course you have it in for them dam liberals , yep a bias. Who is to blame we do not know, what we do know is that the local council led by a white man failed completely , thats not bias its fact deal with it.

Reviews

Have you been following events there , the head of local council who happens to be white, no sign of him, hence near riots at council offices? that is a fact not a bias. That council is the richest in UK and there are reports of cladding being done to improve the look of the area, is it accurate, perhaps but I state as a report not a fact , also many of the rich there are not white. This is actually the deprived and poor versus those with huge wealth, not colour not religion even. It seems Theresa May agrees with me , the local council have been all but removed from handling this disaster, now why might that be. The point of my post is simple, there were many substantive issues other than what the OP posted which was pure speculation based on what seems to be a bias. I suggest you read a post more thoroughly before you compose unless of course you have it in for them dam liberals , yep a bias. Who is to blame we do not know, what we do know is that the local council led by a white man failed completely , thats not bias its fact deal with it.
    Chill out cat! You clearly resent wealth particularly if it is in the hands of the evil white man. The council clearly cannot deal (even though run by rich white men) with this issue as it is a national disaster and the many millions will need to come out of central budgets.
    It is very easy for people starting from a biased perspective to rush to judgement and apportion blame or complete failure automatically. Now the woman you mention has stated there will be a full public inquiry into this awful incident and I am prepared to await the outcome of this judicial forum before I start hurling political stones.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (20-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Chill out cat! You clearly resent wealth particularly if it is in the hands of the evil white man. The council clearly cannot deal (even though run by rich white men) with this issue as it is a national disaster and the many millions will need to come out of central budgets.
    It is very easy for people starting from a biased perspective to rush to judgement and apportion blame or complete failure automatically. Now the woman you mention has stated there will be a full public inquiry into this awful incident and I am prepared to await the outcome of this judicial forum before I start hurling political stones.
    Not worthy of a response, interesting you see no issue with a man whose wife died being demonised then on zero evidence and assumptions based on religion . You and donald Trump need to have drinks , I will not be joining you .

Reviews

Your post says more about your beliefs and bias than anything else. You have no idea of circumstances. I was involved in full on fire and evacuation, the chaos is staggering. But you choose to select this as a topic of importance to reinforce whatever your bias is , really!! instead of perhaps the many other know facts and tragedies of this horrific event, you chose to demonise a man who has just lost his wife and then project that into Islamophobia, !!! Any thoughts on reports of Muslims rushing in too help, or how the whole community there has worked together, or any thoughts on the arrogance of the rich white local councillors, or reports that the cladding was to Aesthetically improve the look of the block too appease other richer residents ? And by the way the fire was spreading up the building if that in any way helps your thinking.
    I admit that the context of my post was in bad taste in that horrific things happened to those poor souls in that staircase and in apartments in that building. I apologise to anyone offended by those comments. You however are getting up on your high horse going on about it also - if it was my wife I would like to think that I would have in on front of me and would not get out of there without her- that was my thinking at the time of the post- I understand that all kinds of interpretations can be made from a post - so off with you- I have some good Moslem friends and visited several Moslem countries and have no issues with the people whatever- however I do not like how the many sections of Islam make women second class citizens and make them cover up and be anonymous etc - Being clueless makes me say stupid things at times - such is life

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I don't know but does this not show up the position of women in Islam!!!

He was referring to escaping the burning building and described how his wife was behind him on 15th 14 th floor etc and lost her on 11th- for fuck sake why was she behind him??

Sorry I could not help myself but to post this!!
    Because they treat women like shit besides he has another few wife's around I'm sure.

Westside.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast