Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World confederation cup 2018

Reviews

Australia 2 Germany 3 full time and German didn't have a easy game as goalkeeper is reliability...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yes except that a change was made some years ago when Australia joined the Asian confederation and are the current Asian champions. This also means that New Zealand are more or less guaranteed to be the Oceania champions every time the tournament takes place.
    Yeah, remember hearing that but had forgotten.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Yes true Westcorklad as Germany is one hoping not to see in the final no offence but I am English and don't like German national team as they probably don't like England national team as again no offence...
    But German have a young team in Russia as second team they class as he blending in youth for next year 2018 world cup in Russia....
    But it personal choice and funny thing my aunt is German and we have friendly banter about it....

Any way back to topic and Australia vs Germany 4pm today and I predict Germany win as better man would be a fool to bet against them against Australia....
    Fuck I love the Germans

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Fuck I love the Germans
    We'll you betting on one of right team to win next world cup and I like German people as my Aunt is German but German national team I don't as history of England and Germany national team goes away back....
    But that my opinion and lot of German and English die hard fans would agree they don't like each other national teams and that just life of football....
    Barney live life love football....
    As Rep Ireland have a very good chance to make it to Russia 2018 as be great to all home nation make it....

Reviews

We'll you betting on one of right team to win next world cup and I like German people as my Aunt is German but German national team I don't as history of England and Germany national team goes away back....
    But that my opinion and lot of German and English die hard fans would agree they don't like each other national teams and that just life of football....
    Barney live life love football....
    As Rep Ireland have a very good chance to make it to Russia 2018 as be great to all home nation make it....
    But why the animosity towards Germany? Did England not beat them once in a World Cup Final ? I can't remember when that was as the British media never mention it ever

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    But why the animosity towards Germany? Did England not beat them once in a World Cup Final ? I can't remember when that was as the British media never mention it ever
    Yes they won the world cup in 1966 as home nation before both are time and I think it history of football hatred from both side started after that world cup final as Germany thought 3rd goal shouldn't stood as we never know if it cross the line as 4th goal made sure they won it fairly as let say it they didn't get 4th goal it would always be discussed did they deserve to win it but 4th goal settle that case...

And back to topic rest day tomorrow as no game...

Reviews

Yes they won the world cup in 1966 as home nation before both are time and I think it history of football hatred from both side started after that world cup final as Germany thought 3rd goal shouldn't stood as we never know if it cross the line as 4th goal made sure they won it fairly as let say it they didn't get 4th goal it would always be discussed did they deserve to win it but 4th goal settle that case...

And back to topic rest day tomorrow as no game...
    Oh it was 1966. Funny I've never heard it mentioned EVER

Reviews

Finally two game tomorrow as Russia vs Portugal 4pm. and Mexico vs New Zealand 7pm as miss Football Fever as get in their your geezer as let be have ya....
    I pretty sure I be supporting England in Russia next Year 2018 world cup as Come on your governor....
    And to think one of Rep Ireland most successful Manager was in England 1966 world cup champion as English Man Jack Charlton and some maybe doesn't remember him..
    Brought Rep Ireland to best ever World cup placing and he was love by millions of Irish Fans and accept as one of the own and sad to see maybe some people forgot his recommendation he did for Rep Ireland....
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 20-06-17 at 22:52.

Reviews

Russia 0 Portugal 1 Full time as Ronaldo goal enough........

And Mexico 2 New Zealand 1 Full time as best game of tournament as it got feisty at end as could been couple of player from both side sent off as ugly melee broke out near the end as both team got involved in few head and maybe couple punch thrown.....
    But best game so far.............As tomorrow game Cameroon vs Australia 4pm and big one Germany vs Chile 7pm..............

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (22-06-17)

Reviews

Cameroon 1 Australia 1 full time as draw no good for no team
    And Germany 1 Chile 1 Full time as great entertaining game as both team look like go through to semi final........
    Rest day tomorrow and no game till Saturday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (22-06-17)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast