Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesdays Budget What do you think is in store.

Default Luke has another sister

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!!!!

I'm crossed over to the dark side now!!!! Luke help me!!! lol
    Kat Skywalker

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...r_wars_cat.jpg

be careful where you put that thing Kat

Reviews

Default I was right

We got a right good old rogering up the back passage by Lenihan and CO !!!!

P.S Kat I would vote for you cause you have a good handle on the situation and your good looking as well !!

Reviews

Default So we did!!

Fianna Fail..........................

Giving you A and Hardsports

Default Well

i liked seeing the corporations tax staying the same.

I see no reason why the reduction on ministers expenses couldnt include milage and also i see no harm in a scrappage of the duel abode allowance.

More emphasis needs to be spent treating the cause not the symptoms which in this case means job creation.

I cant believe that this guy put taxes up like this and then spoke about the national developement plan ffs.I rather cycle through fields of donkies shit then have less money and bigger roads and crap like that.I would like to see more emphasis placed on a good realiable rail system.

Im surprised VAT remains static and petrol too.I would have preferred a slight rise in VAT and less rise in income taxation.

I am concerned as to the carbon tax and the little known about property tax spoken about.Im also concerned as to the spillover into the yearly budget which is really only around the cornor.Peopel wont even be used to things and we will be hit again.

I think that the means testing on certain elements is amuch needed precaution.The halving of dole payments on those under 20 could be a good thing as long as jobs are created for those ppl as it encourages them to work.

The changes in job seekers elegibilty is a good thing and i feel this would help root out those non national that are using the country as opposed to those that are here for good reasons. (look slike they did change things a bit bigears eh?)

Also i dont like the idea of the way that they are handling the banks.The HSE was set up to deal with health in much the same way and look at them.

The Greens are a bunch of fuckin idiots.Their claim to fame is carbon tax all the while sitting on their arses and doing little to find alternative sources of energy.As for Fianna Fail.Their talk of everybody must do their share is bullshit.The income tax rises on the middle and lower class have far greater effect than upper classes.

The opposition arent much better.I think Michael Noonan should be made leader of FG again do Enda can go back to his colouring comics.

We dont have an alternative goverment and if the opposition were in gov i doubt they would have done things much different.

Focus on jobs creation,get companies up and running again,put a vice grips on the balls of bankers and financial institutions,get the public service more productable,invest in our own domestic markets and look to alternative renewable energy sources,maybe even grants for solar panel heating etc.

Lots can be done but all i see is sypmtoms being treated,
    Westside.

They're cutting the dole for the under 20s by half.

So sorry to hear Stewie, I know we have our arguments sometimes but cutting your sexual activity by half... I wouldn't wish it on any man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Fianna Fail..........................

Giving you A and Hardsports
    Carlos....SSSSssssssss..........

They don't think they are, and if they think that we're getting free extras that's gonna cost us too......

They think we're just here for a straight forward ride.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    They're cutting the dole for the under 20s by half.

So sorry to hear Stewie, I know we have our arguments sometimes but cutting your sexual activity by half... I wouldn't wish it on any man.

I would cut my income in half if I could be under 20 again.

Don't worry about me nicegirls I will still have all the money I need and all the sex I want.

And sure you still have your sister

Reviews

Default Ode to my wallet

The Tiger & his roar has long left this shore
    Politicians, bankers & developers made us a whore
    Beelzebub removes our underwear as I write
    The PAYE folk will be burdened with the shite

The bastards whose creation fucked a nation
    Bending us over, a reminder of our station
    Can you feel that says Lenihan, well there's more to come
    Wait till Biffo's schlong fills your bum

The Tribesman Tents in which they plotted our demise
    Can be used as shelters, Oh, FF voters weren't you wise
    With their highflying pals & their snouts in our trough
    Did the rising tide not carry all boats ? well tough !

I here call upon all right thinking people
    To take to the streets & topple their steeple
    Burn the churches, eat the rich
    Remind Biffo & Co. that they're our bitch
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Well smarty, I would do things differently, but I'm not sitting there.... I'd need to work on my image though.... I think I'd defo make Ireland famous, so you can say you have the best looking PM in the world.... most leaders seem to be ugly fuckers lol.
    no more nurse uniform etc.... besides none of us can see what they can see....

"Im surprised VAT remains static and petrol too.I would have preferred a slight rise in VAT and less rise in income taxation."
    I think they have done this, so people, who live on the doll won't see things getting even more expensive and people spend a little. So they had to punish the people, who still have a job....

Once the situation becomes better, I'd make huge cut backs on eligabelity for benefits and I'd put up assylum seekers in dormitories. I'd cut jobseekers allowance by %30 after person jobless for 8 month, then half it after 15 month. (I'd only implement this after the current situation is better)

I'd have school assistants in schools till 5.30 or 6, so women can go to work, once the child is in full time eductation, and I'd put an end to social housing, unless seriously disabled, don't make children, if you have nowhere to put them, or stay with parents till you can get your own... Therefore, I'd make abortion legal for up till about 20 weeks, fuck the priests.
    There do need to be investments in recycling, so I'd encourege the building of more factories etc to handle that, there will be big bucks in that in the future. I also would invest a huge amount into windfarms very quickly (or if my advisors would have a better source).... it's bloddy windy there all the time anyway.... Just so Ireland would get most of its energy by itself. And it's very important to find something where Ireland could be good at and earn money, so I'd spend lots on medical and other research engeneiring, agricultural research etc.... it's big bucks in medicins and new technology....

Kind regards,
    Kat
    Prime minister

ps.: I'm better looking, then that cat qph
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default The Lady is not for turning!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I'm better looking, then that cat qph
    Yes Prime Minister

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast