Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Expensive wives

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Bugger off Mister !

There ain't no other optical illusion I say , I have already posted to acknowledge the phenomenon !!

And though you and I have not met since my Office (??) -- Baggot Street ,

I can vouch that at that time / in that Era you were a Fine Gentleman x

In the same breath though I will also say that much water has flown down the Liffey since then , between then and now ..

Your recent postings hint at a much more evolved being , one that I would not be familiar with xx

xx
    Some things never change, Steph

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Bugger off Mister !

There ain't no other optical illusion I say , I have already posted to acknowledge the phenomenon !!

And though you and I have not met since my Office (??) -- Baggot Street ,

I can vouch that at that time / in that Era you were a Fine Gentleman x

In the same breath though I will also say that much water has flown down the Liffey since then , between then and now ..

Your recent postings hint at a much more evolved being , one that I would not be familiar with xx

xx
    Also may I add that I saw you a couple of times in your waterside glass tower... had you forgotten? Always enjoyed your company...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    I actually miss being married sometimes. It was pretty good looking back. Definetly rather I did it than not. Once in a life time thing. I'll never be that close to someone again.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    No. You really only get one proper chance at that kind of life and, when it's gone, it's gone.
    Both these statements are true, in my personal lived experience.

The best one can hope for after this experience is to find companionship with someone who understands. But I am beginning to doubt that such a person exists

Reviews

yep, seems like the case.. a poem would justify

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Both these statements are true, in my personal lived experience.

The best one can hope for after this experience is to find companionship with someone who understands. But I am beginning to doubt that such a person exists
    Sometimes it's the wrong place, the wrong time or a combination of both. I've never been satisfied that the person I was with was someone who would change and grow with me so haven't married.

I think we all have an almost perfect match out there somewhere, but the almost means there's going to be something that we must overlook. It's whether that something is worth the compromise or not.

I won't give up trying though. A romantic at heart will always be so
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456