Thread: Big thank you to all of you

1. Default Big thank you to all of you

Girls, guys, as ia said earlier I asked an advice how to start this thing, this beautiful thing - have an experiece with a lady who can give a wings to fly (it's too peotic isn't is?) but what I found was - honest, mature, experienced and helpfull advices, I've got not a single hate or weird answer, my experience so far - this is the greatest community of all!!! Thank you all and I will post my experience with a lovely girl I arranged to meet... love you all!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alred For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (09-05-17), Mr Sweet Guy (09-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alred View Post
    Girls, guys, as ia said earlier I asked an advice how to start this thing, this beautiful thing - have an experiece with a lady who can give a wings to fly (it's too peotic isn't is?) but what I found was - honest, mature, experienced and helpfull advices, I've got not a single hate or weird answer, my experience so far - this is the greatest community of all!!! Thank you all and I will post my experience with a lovely girl I arranged to meet... love you all!
    Sorry about my weird answer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Even..................Oh wait that's not keeping in the spirit of your very nice post.

Some good peeps on here I will say. Even some crusty owl bastards are very helpful if you are genuine.
    Shut your mouth you, leave us oul codgers alone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Com'on, I love you whatever your answer

7. Default

LOL well said

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alred View Post
    Good Luck Alred and don't be Nervous like me and you be fine as Lady hate Shy Guy

Just pick a Lady with verified pic and reviews and of course a Lady you find attractive and take a gift as it mean you be respectful and showing her you a Gent..........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

alred (09-05-17)

10. Default

thank you Mr Sweet Guy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alred For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (09-05-17)