View Poll Results: What do you do when the price is listed as "Ask"?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you ring and ask and accept the price quoted?

19 52.78%
  • Do you ring and ask and then haggle if the price is more than you wish to pay?

0 0%
  • Do you just move on to the next profile that lists a price?

17 47.22%
  • Do you ring, make the appointment and theh hope you have enough money in your pocket when you arrive at the ladies place?

0 0%

Thread: When the price is listed as "Ask" do you ring and ask or just move on?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question When the price is listed as "Ask" do you ring and ask or just move on?

I see quite a few ladies don't list prices on their profile. I presume they do this for various reasons better known to themselves. I never talk money over the phone when I ring a lady so I never ring a lady who doesn't list a price - I am probably missing out here by doing this I know but I just tend to skip on to the next when I see "Ask"!

I know there are a lot of guys who don't have an issue talking about money on the phone when talking to a lady - many will go so far as to haggle on the price which is totally disrespectful IMO.

I would imaging the ladies to don't list a price would get more hagglers than one who clearly lists a price - if her charges are at the higher end of the scale I'd also imagine she would get a lot more time wasters ringing up looking for a cheap appointment.

Do you ring or move on when you see "Ask"?
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

alcatel (24-04-17), Mr Cuddles (24-04-17), robbie9 (24-04-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (24-04-17)