Thread: Owo blowjob

Default Owo blowjob

Hi, I'm looking for a girl to just give me a blowjob, owo. I just want to walk in and for her to go to it straight away. For some strange reason some girls don't like this request. I'm in kildare but can travel to Dublin also. Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by massivelad View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a girl to just give me a blowjob, owo. I just want to walk in and for her to go to it straight away. For some strange reason some girls don't like this request. I'm in kildare but can travel to Dublin also. Any help appreciated.
    Many reasons they won't go straight into it. Fee being sorted first, showering a second they wanna know what they are putting in there mouth is clean

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (23-04-17), LLLLL (23-04-17), lovethegirls (23-04-17)

Well I understand that, I would of course be happy to be extremely hygienic, after the shower I mean

Blog Entries

Make sure u have the cash in your hands

6. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

seany88 (23-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by massivelad View Post
    Well I understand that, I would of course be happy to be extremely hygienic, after the shower I mean
    Then tell her, once your showered and you come into the room. If we haven't met you before then you need to tell us what turns you on ������ and if having your cock down the back of her throat is it ;-) tell her..... Or better still just go see Annabel. ;-) she one saucy biatch