Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa 2017

Not coming from a hurling back ground, and don't understand the game fully, I'm going for a Tipp win because that are the champions, and wexford for the davy fitz factor. It also too extra time for Waterford to get past Kilkenny.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

First off thanks to BlueRebel for the advice on getting to the Frank Murphy Memorial Park. Only had to walk 5 minutes to get there. It is a very nice stadium and I can see why the Cork people are proud of it. As for the matches. Clare too many stupid mistakes, top players underperforming and not taking advantage of opposition weaknesses. Tipperary full back line is in major trouble and Barrett is not returning from what I hear. The McGraths and Callanan are keeping them afloat. If 1 or 2 of them are marked out what happens then?
    Waterford always looked in control. Wexford have made a huge amount of progress this year however the challenge is now to link more effectively between the sweeper and the fowards.
    Interesting game this evening in the Munster under 21 Final. Two teams with plenty of senior experience. Limerick have looked the more impressive so far. Cork I think stumbled over the line in their semi final. Limerick to win another under 21 title.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (31-07-17)

Reviews

Cork missing too many star players tonight but could still cause a shock. Rebel hurling having a great summer. 26 to go

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnchef42 View Post
    Cork missing too many star players tonight but could still cause a shock. Rebel hurling having a great summer. 26 to go

It would not be a shock as such. Cork hurling is on a roll definitely. Not a great evening for hurling windy and showery in the mid west.
    Last edited by The D Man; 26-07-17 at 16:23. Reason: You can thank me later for assisting to get to the magic number

Reviews

Are Mayo trying to find the hardest route possible back to the All Ireland Final. It seems so.

Reviews

Come on Armagh!!!

Hope we beat them Tyrone fucks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Johnchef42 (03-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Are Mayo trying to find the hardest route possible back to the All Ireland Final. It seems so.
    If they can come out of this game with a win and injury free they can keep the dream alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So will the champs still be champs on sunday evening? Will it be a close game or will galway hammer tipp like the league final? As d man already said tipps weakness is their full back line, how will they cope with the cooneys and co. I think galway to dethrone the champs.
    Hard to see past a Dublin win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Come on Armagh!!!

Hope we beat them Tyrone fucks
    I hope they do too, but Tyrone seem to clicking this year. Could be tight cagey affair.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

So will the champs still be champs on sunday evening? Will it be a close game or will galway hammer tipp like the league final? As d man already said tipps weakness is their full back line, how will they cope with the cooneys and co. I think galway to dethrone the champs.
    Huge weekend in both hurling and football. In the hurling semi final as mentioned by Ketchup I have already said that the Tipp full back line is poor and can be exploited. I know they will have worked on it however it is still a major fault line. Looking back on the quarter final there were times when the Tipp puck outs were lost. This could be another area for Galway to exploit as they are good under the dropping sliothar.
    Some would say have Galway really be tested yet. An easy win against Dublin and they won the Leinster final well in the second half of that game. They seem to have a better balance this year backs are playing well and the other fowards are contributing more.
    It will be a close game and the rain that is forecast could have an impact. Galway to win.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Not looking good for ye barney. Looks like game over already.
    I wonder how much is a taxi fare from Croker to Bedrock? ? He be better off spending €200 on a nice lady in Dublin

Reviews

The Red Hand robs the Orchard.

Tyrone are Orchard Thieves.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast