2. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (18-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    2 girls 1 cup is a shite video too.
    Anyone got a link.
    T. I. A.
    Comedic references to that video are SO pass-ay . ��

I thought it was quite good as I did not expect it. Yara looked amazing and sounds so cute. The TVs or Ts are a personal choice and for the op to refer to them as trannys is uncalled for. Lia is one of my favourites and the girl at the end of the video has sparked my interest..... Anybody know anything about her ? All the girls did well. People are such moan bags around here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BinJuice63 For This Useful Post:

Aoife Irish TV (19-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Ya loved the Irish colours where she were,
    Yeah.............

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    Wouldn't know.
    That would have been their decision.
    One that was on it has had plenty of exposure on two threads here recently,
    and God bless her for more exposure on the video.
    Yes i seen that yesterday. 2 threads on the same girl about her new pics.
    One would have been enough to be fair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DearJohn1 View Post
    Yes i seen that yesterday. 2 threads on the same girl about her new pics.
    One would have been enough to be fair.

The guy who start second thread about my pics, didnt realise there is a first thread.

I dont know why you two guys giving out to this video. It was something that we choose to do, to nice surprising anyone is looking at it.

As i can see anything the stuff is trying to do on here, is only giving aut from you and so many around here as a response.

Where are that times, when i was wecking up in the morning having my coffee and laughing while reading the forum?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

BinJuice63 (18-03-17), casman (18-03-17), circumcised guy (18-03-17), tom rambo (19-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post
    The guy who start second thread about my pics, didnt realise there is a first thread.

I dont know why you two guys giving out to this video. It was something that we choose to do, to nice surprising anyone is looking at it.

As i can see anything the stuff is trying to do on here, is only giving aut from you and so many around here as a response.

Where are that times, when i was wecking up in the morning having my coffee and laughing while reading the forum?
    Only in Ireland lol Girls put up a FREE video of them flashing their TITS and arseholes complain ! The mind boggles.... Well done to all the participants.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BinJuice63 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I thought it was great craic and the ladies were lovely and great fun in it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

BinJuice63 (18-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    I thought it was great craic and the ladies were lovely and great fun in it.
    The yank tank has some tits on her ! I recon she would eat you alive.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post

Don't worry about it, many of these people are serial complainers /shit stirrers-eventually get banned and back again under a different name.
    Recently registered, few posts, no or 1/2 reviews (often bad) - wouldn't pay much attention to them.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ripvanwinkle1 For This Useful Post:

JennyT (18-03-17), BinJuice63 (19-03-17), lapd (18-03-17), Liberty Love (18-03-17), tom rambo (19-03-17), Wolverine (18-03-17)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast