Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Zilch

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Answer's to first part of your post no point in bringing up previous Arguments it can stop here now,i dont comment on his posts,All he has to do is do the same and I won't have to report him Again everyone Happy,
    Why did you feel the need to report his posts, and then gloat about him deserving a ban. It's an adult forum, and it's time you grew up when posting here.

ya, the will when I was been attacked from all sides I let it slip about the line of work a client did for a living and the made a big thing out of it and if you were in any town or city there are so many of them there was no way you could know who he was, over there was a lawless place with no one in charge only the clients themselves that why it is so important to have good mods to keep law and order like here,

You weren't being attacked from all sides, and you're being very conservative with the truth in your 'explanation'
    Last edited by Forrest; 21-03-17 at 18:31.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Welcome back Zilch.

I can't see any benefit to resurrecting some previous argument. As I find trying to reason with Tom is harder than trying to fit a square pin into a round hole.
    Pmsl
    Some people do take this place way too seriously

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Why did you feel the need to report his posts, and then gloat about him deserving a ban. It's an adult forum, and it's time you grew up when posting here.

You weren't being attacked from all sides, and you're being very conservative with the truth in your 'explanation'
    I have the screen shots to prove it,time you got over it ffs,I don't answer your post or threads and he would not have got himself banned if he kept away,no more to say on the matter next time report,get a life ffs,
    Last edited by tom rambo; 22-03-17 at 09:54.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

DearJohn1 (22-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Let's get something straight here Thomas.
    I was never told NOT to reply to any of your posts.
    I was asked to be nice to you.
    I did NOT tell you to directly fuck off , if I wanted to do that then I would no problem.
    Yet you report me for doing this. Where did I do this Thomas ?

I treat you no different to any other poster here and as it stands I will reply to all posts as I see fit.
    You get no special treatment.
    You were not reported for Nothing what you said was taken down by the night shift,ye keep coming back for more,now I am telling you in open fourm that I will report you every chance you give me because there is no point in talking to you,

Reviews

Good morning Zilch and it nice see you back and to hear your opinion as you say it how it is and I have no quarrel with that or with you as you give me some advise on something away back and I listen as great advise as it true as been in Glasgow and 2 ladies I met there wanted less Ch*t and more Act*on..
    Cheers mate as time pass quick when meeting these beautiful ladies..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Charm and beauty in the one lil package you are a delight to have around here.
    A little ray of sunshine.
    stupid tan cunt

Reviews

Is this the playground area for this site?
    Seems to be lots of toys and prams around ��
    Last edited by Bratsimpson1; 22-03-17 at 11:31.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

gameboy (22-03-17)

Reviews

Love you more baby
    Are you sure it's not her cunt you love

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Answer's to first part of your post no point in bringing up previous Arguments it can stop here now,i dont comment on his posts,All he has to do is do the same and I won't have to report him Again everyone Happy,
    Why do u see someone answering your post as a personal attack on u.. I always answer posts more than poster ill debate your point or rip the piss out of it but its never an attack on person.
    I really enjoy a good debate u might have noticed i like fact based debate without wild accusations or just a bit pd harmless back in fort teasing pulling the piss

Try to look at this prespective ull be much happier

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

gameboy (22-03-17), LuckyLu (23-03-17)

Love you more baby
    Stop.... Im blushing

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast